Game Thread 128: Red Sox at Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Re: Game Thread 128: Red Sox at Giants

They are an embarrassment!! There's just no other way to say it! Farrell is quickly becoming a joke! It seems that every game there's a line up blunderhere and an in-game blunder there! HS!!!! They actually lost this freaking game! One of the Little League World Series Teams might of had better at bats than these idiots!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Unless something is done, this won't be a slider, it will be a toboggan run down the mountain!!!! Ben, WTH!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

They are an embarrassment!! There's just no other way to say it! Farrell is quickly becoming a joke! It seems that every game there's a line up blunderhere and an in-game blunder there! HS!!!! They actually lost this freaking game! One of the Little League World Series Teams might of had better at bats than these idiots!!

The decision to bring that new guy in is probably the worst decidion Ive ever seen...9th inning tied game  bases loaded and you bring in a guy who has huge control issues? in a pennant race? are you kidding me?  Farrell has maybe changed the culture of the team but in this game alone he made so many wrong moves starting with the lineup... hey John....the Sox are in a pennant race bud... wakeup!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I want to see the Boston press start calling Farrell out for his bad moves....someone has got to say it other than on this board

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomtom1. Show tomtom1's posts

This is not a good team now. This offense is atrocious. I can't imagine what the Dodgers will do to us.  We cannot continue to throw away winnable games.  We will not win the division.  We will have to fight for the second wild card.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The Giants scored their 2nd run to tie on a foul ball fly out and the winning run in the 9th was on a bases loaded walk so last 2 runs were without a hit.

I don't care if the bases are loaded and you are winning by 1 that you lollypop the pitch for a strike if you have to and so be it if it is a grand slam but you can hope for an out at least instead of walking in the wining run.

Tampa sure knows how to win 1 run games & beware of the damned Yankees !!! Who knows if we'll even be behind the Orioles after the Dodger series. We needed this game badly tonight !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Pete Abraham - Boston Globe, Red Sox Beat Writer

When you look at the Red Sox schedule, a 5-game suspension for Dempster is MLB's way of winking and shaking his hand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to tomtom1's comment:

This is not a good team now. This offense is atrocious. I can't imagine what the Dodgers will do to us.  We cannot continue to throw away winnable games.  We will not win the division.  We will have to fight for the second wild card.

When they have to do this they will get knocked out quick, because Ben or Larry was too cheap to get a hitter. Watch the Yankees after that third rate pitcher Dempster woke them up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

The Giants scored their 2nd run to tie on a foul ball fly out and the winning run in the 9th was on a bases loaded walk so last 2 runs were without a hit.

I don't care if the bases are loaded and you are winning by 1 that you lollypop the pitch for a strike if you have to and so be it if it is a grand slam but you can hope for an out at least instead of walking in the wining run.

Tampa sure knows how to win 1 run games & beware of the damned Yankees !!! Who knows if we'll even be behind the Orioles after the Dodger series. We needed this game badly tonight !

They have been losing games like this all year. Their offense is inconsistent, way too many holes up and down the lineup. Ben or Larry or whoever runs this team decided to go the cheap way and not pick up a hitter. Soriano, Rios, anyone would have helped, anyone but lets bring up a kid and stick him in the penant race because rookies work cheap. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

saw the walk....man, looked on the black to  me, but on the angle i watched the path of the ball was momentarily blocked by his right shoulder....still looked good tho...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

They have been losing games like this all year. Their offense is inconsistent, way too many holes up and down the lineup. Ben or Larry or whoever runs this team decided to go the cheap way and not pick up a hitter. Soriano, Rios, anyone would have helped, anyone but lets bring up a kid and stick him in the penant race because rookies work cheap. 

thats exactly it...the FO is trying to get a resolution on the cheap...you dont bring up a 20 yr old and expect him to be that big bat you are sorely missing...Ben/Larry are trying to be cute but its not working and they will pay the price.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Boy, is John Farrell going from John Wayne to an idiot in a hurry or what????????????

Sections
Shortcuts