Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

Heading over to Fenway now...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

Dmac out Sweeney in the 2 hole.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Les Nunamaker had 2 career HR, 216 career RBI.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************:
    Dmac out Sweeney in the 2 hole.
    Posted by MoreRings

Naturally ... facing a RH pitcher in Ivan Nova.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Another gret job by 2004idio.....  The Dr. Charles Stienberg of this board !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINTX. Show TBINTX's posts

Greetings from texas!!

Go Yankees!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************:
    Greetings from texas!! Go Yankees!!!
    Posted by TBINTX

What the heck are you doing in Texas?  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

can watch the pre game ceremony on the red sox web site 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINTX. Show TBINTX's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : What the heck are you doing in Texas?  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Visiting a good friend and going to the Yanks vs rangers for the pudge retirement ceremony.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

even YES network showing the ceremony 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Awsome!  Brings the memories flooding back!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Awsome!  Brings the memories flooding back!
    Posted by traven

eyes filled with tears already.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : Naturally ... facing a RH pitcher in Ivan Nova.
    Posted by joel49

yup, hopefully this will add to the run production. Sweeney, hot bat hitting
    in the 2 spot and Dmac 2 hits on the season, i believe, hitting 8th is a big
    difference.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

This is awesome...didn't get to see most of these guys play, but know the legends pretty dam well

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I wish they would just play the crowd reaction audio instead of this field of dreams nonsense.  This touching moment doesnt need Hollywood cheese to make it a tearjerker.  And I want to hear the crowd giving it up for these guys!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wow!  Moved to tears that I never expected...It's like watching my life pass before my eyes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Wow!  Moved to tears that I never expected...It's like watching my life pass before my eyes.
    Posted by traven

Me too.

Anyone criticizing today's event are pathetic. I love seeing Yaz back at these events. Seeing Pesky and Doerr on the field for one last time (likely considering their age and health and Doerr living in Oregon) and all the other players from the '67, '75, '86 and '04 teams and all the other players -- how could you not tear up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Biggest ovations for pedro, fisk, dewey, Tito, lowell, nomah, rice, remy, millar, Lonborg, biggest had to be yaz, as it should be. nice to see pesky and door.

Half of them look like they could still play. incredible ceremony

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Pumpsie Green got a pretty rousing ovation. That was nice to see.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Biggest ovations for pedro, fisk, dewey, Tito. lowell, nomah, rice, remy, millar biggest had to be yaz, as it should be. nice to see pesky and door. Half of them look like they could still play. incredible ceremony
    Posted by J-BAY

Yaz looked good. A lot of those guys looked good.

Can't say enough how great it was to see Pesky and Doerr (psst, it's D-o-e-r-r) and everyone else.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey all..nice job by the Sox...that was pretty cool.....

Sections
Shortcuts