Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

Doesn't matter if Buch can throw 100+ pitches if he is going to give up 5 or 6 runs a game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michaelkayn. Show Michaelkayn's posts

Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

Why is salty even playing? he is so B-List its hard to watch, no wait... I mean C-List

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************:
    [QUOTE]I'm afraid I have to agree that it's time for a change at catcher.  Last season there was a stretch where Salty was raking and it looked like he was a bona fide major leaguer, but he petered out and has been dreadful ever since.  Time to bring up the kid. 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

i dont know what more they want to see.....salty sucks......a lavarnway-shoppach tandem wouldnt be as bad as this salty-shoppach tandem

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************:
    [QUOTE]I know Sweeney is playing today but how long can we have Dmac, Repko and Salty at the bottom of the line up?
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

This just could be the worst 7,8,9 in the majors.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : Agreed
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

However, given the way he's pitched in the past (an amazing 2.34 ERA in 2010), to have a near double digit ERA now smacks of something physically (or mentally) wrong. Blame the "yes" man coaches if you want for not spotting it in ST, perhaps.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Why is salty even playing? he is so B-List its hard to watch, no wait... I mean C-List
    Posted by Michaelkayn[/QUOTE]

F-list....as in, failure

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : This just could be the worst 7,8,9 in the majors.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

oh boy if there is a worse 7,8,9, i feel sad for that team.....we get as close to nothing from the bottom third of our lineup, as we possibly could

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Markfx. Show Markfx's posts

How can you pitch when life and death rests on every pitch?
    Buch can physically pitch, but he needs to be more self-assured. I can detect voices in his head giving him the negative outcome(s) of every pitch he throws.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : However, given the way he's pitched in the past (an amazing 2.34 ERA in 2010), to have a near double digit ERA now smacks of something physically (or mentally) wrong. Blame the "yes" man coaches if you want for not spotting it in ST, perhaps.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

buch is weak, he doesnt look like an athlete whatsoever.....he has back issues because his weak frame cant hold up the work of pitching so much.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : You clearly haven't a clue.  Obviously you've never heard of the adage, .. "it's better to be silent and have people merely think you're stupid than opening your mouth and removing all doubt."
    Posted by heobrien[/QUOTE]

Actually, Singleton is boring IMO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michaelkayn. Show Michaelkayn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : F-list....as in, failure
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Game's not over guys ........ But I do agree that Henry and Co. are going to have a major PR problem after today

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow salty, just go sit down

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Oh yeah just got home from work, Happy Birthday Fenway!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

it galls me for red sox pitchers to pad arod stats.  he's a cheat and just as guilty as the ones being prosecuted.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : oh boy if there is a worse 7,8,9, i feel sad for that team.....we get as close to nothing from the bottom third of our lineup, as we possibly could

Going into today's game, Sox OPS from:

4th:  .626

7th:  .618
    8th:  .594
    9th:  .397

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This is just a Triple AAA Team. Never did I like Saltlmachia, Atlanta knew this guy had a hole in his swing and was not Major League Material, thats why they mad him available in the Teixeira trade they made in 2008. The Atlanta Braves very rarely trade away a good prospect and Saltamachia is not a good prospect. Soon you will see him DL'd with a mysterious injury and they will call up Lavarney. In response to "Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : oh boy if there is a worse 7,8,9, i feel sad for that team.....we get as close to nothing from the bottom third of our lineup, as we possibly could Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

more passed balls than Fing hits........................FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Game's not over guys ........ But I do agree that Henry and Co. are going to have a major PR problem after today
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

all these cost cutting moves have got to stop.....the fans dont come out to see jason BLEEPING repko starting and a catcher with a sub .100 batting average.....it is despicable what they have done to this team with all the money they have....john henry deserves to be punched square in the face

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : oh boy if there is a worse 7,8,9, i feel sad for that team.....we get as close to nothing from the bottom third of our lineup, as we possibly could

I know expectations were low coming into the season, but it is still frustrating to watch this team bury themselves before the end of April.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Stop acting like an a@@le. n response to "Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************": [QUOTE]Oh yeah just got home from work, Happy Birthday Fenway!!! Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Time for that comeback!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]This is just a Triple AAA Team. Never did I like Saltlmachia, Atlanta knew this guy had a hole in his swing and was not Major League Material, thats why they mad him available in the Teixeira trade they made in 2008. The Atlanta Braves very rarely trade away a good prospect and Saltamachia is not a good prospect. Soon you will see him DL'd with a mysterious injury and they will call up Lavarney. In response to "Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

In fairness AL, Ells, CC and Bailey are hurt. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : In fairness AL, Ells, CC and Bailey are hurt. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

can any of them play catcher lol?