Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : Jete you watching??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] too much foot traffic into our department right now, switched to ESPN Gamecast til the coast is clear...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************

Man on third, one out. Can't get him home. Fundamental baseball. That is why they are 4-8.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Striking out with a man on third and one out should be a capital offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

okay.  Bucky settles downs from here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

The old saying that winning breeds winning is also true about mediocrity

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************:
    [QUOTE]Striking out with a man on third and one out should be a capital offense.
    Posted by 111SoxFan111[/QUOTE]

On three pitches, yet.  Boy do I agree with that.  Ross needs to get his head in the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wow! They are hitting that ball awful hard off of Buch!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay I am stuck watching the YES clowns, wish game was on somewhere else. Cody Ross is starting to remind me of Larry Parrish in 1988. He hits mistakes and does not do very well otherwise. The guy I was thinking of who would have been a perfect fit was Michael Cuddyer. A right handed power hitter who played right field. In response to "Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game************************* : and 16 mil on it Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Seriously! How bad are we with RISP? It's freaking painful to watch us squander every good chance we get to score more runs, with at least a simple single that's all you need! Everytime we are behind our hitters try to get that one big hit instead of just going out there and getting on base.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Losing hitters like that is what kills this pitching staff.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

*****:
    First: 4/8/2009
    Last: 4/20/2012
    JBay I am stuck watching the YES clowns, wish game was on somewhere else. Cody Ross is starting to remind me of Larry Parrish in 2008. He hits mistakes and does not do very well otherwise. The guy I was thinking of who would have been a perfect fit was Michael Cuddyer. A right handed power hitter who played right field. In response to "Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************":
    Posted by AL34

you can try http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ or myp2p.eu

AL34, do it fast in case they sack those links (like last year)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]JBay I am stuck watching the YES clowns, wish game was on somewhere else. Cody Ross is starting to remind me of Larry Parrish in 2008. He hits mistakes and does not do very well otherwise. The guy I was thinking of who would have been a perfect fit was Michael Cuddyer. A right handed power hitter who played right field. In response to "Re: Game Thread 13: Yankees at Red Sox -100th Anniversay Game*************************":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Think Ross will do well AL, was hot during ST, then cooled off. He'll heat up again. needs to learn the lay of the land in the OF

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

Ryan Sweeney needs to play evey day!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

sweeny gonna figure large for us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wow!  Terrible with RISP!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Pathetic......90% of this team displays 0 confidence. They need a Millar or someone in the dugout to shake these guys awake

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

The Red Sox continue to refuse to get hits with RISP and Agone continues to not earn the money

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

We are lacking in hits with runners in scoring position lately.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Once again RISP with less than 2 outs and we can't do anything! Is it any wonder our pitching looks even worse? I swear it's like the players are just playing another game, where is the fire on this special day. Clearly this is not a true team yet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Bud Selig  "I'm really impressed that last interview of yours survived my steroid era."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Ryan Sweeney needs to play evey day!
    Posted by gymrat05[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  Tough to sit this guy every other game and expect him to stay
    hot.  What would you rather have Sweeneys 424 BA or Dmacs .083.

Lefty or Righty on the hill, does it really matter?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Pathetic......90% of this team displays 0 confidence. They need a Millar or someone in the dugout to shake these guys awake
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Think Valentine has ripped the heart out of them, upper. Did you notice all the players around Francona?? I was hoping when they came back from the break Tito would be in uniform and the dugout. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

ehhh...how much worse can the bullpen be?  this is brutal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Markfx. Show Markfx's posts

that is a good catch!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Bucholtz cannot even get a Triple AAA guy out, he is painful to watch this year. He is clearly not the same pitcher he use to be. Repko just saved him on another one.

Sections
Shortcuts