Game Thread 132: Red Sox at Dodgers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: Game Thread 132: Red Sox at Dodgers

Middy strikes out on ball two feet outside.  Good grief Charlie Brown!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Peavy is a good hitting pitcher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Bogaerts is halfway to a cycle. Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Bogaerts is halfway to a cycle. Cool

Hope he doesn't bat again tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Carl Crawful with an o-fer tonight.  Just like we remembered him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Friday night Pumpsie Green was saying sweep,sweep, sweep. (For Dodgers).  I said Sox would win two out of three.  How sweet it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:

Lucky to miss Kershaw and Grienke this series.  Will take whatever the Baseball Gods give!

110 % correct.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Great job to go 4-2 on the trip. 3-3 would have been fine.   We may have caught a break with the pitching matchups, but it was an impressive performance.  Nice job by Peavy of keeping the ball off the middle of the plate.  Had the Dodgers off balance all night.  Our pitching did an excellent job of stifling the Dodger's hitters the whole series.  Now , get ready for the O's.

Stabbed by Foulke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

This is why you get someone like Peavy... he is a stud....yeah i liked Iggy too but I would do that trade any time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Pretty funny to think that if the Bats had showed up Friday for Lackey, we might have swept the Dodgers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:

Pretty funny to think that if the Bats had showed up Friday for Lackey, we might have swept the Dodgers!

Yep and they had a great road trip in general and without much at all from Ortiz

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

That was a FANTASTIC game!  Peavy was AWESOME!!!!!!

Nice to see the bats come alive!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

This is why you get someone like Peavy... he is a stud....yeah i liked Iggy to but I would do that trade any time.

exactly...i love peavy...i liked him when he was on other teams...now we got him...i love it.

Sections
Shortcuts