Game Thread 16: Royals at Red Sox

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Game Thread 16: Royals at Red Sox

You want to win every game , but this one maybe a little more. Well done. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Bailey is feeling the pressure. Over throwing.

The emotion of the game....got it done. nice game from start to finish. Had to win this one

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Good game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

shoulda brought in Tazawa

Bailey got the save that is all that matters, BP guys like to know their role.  Bailey is the closer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Finally I can post. BDC keeps signing me on as someone else. Stupid. Anyway, just wanted to say, great game, loved it. Bailey very shaky, made me wonder. Nava yelling "stretch, stretch" on the homer. His left handed swing is starting to remind me of Tiexiera. He looks like a keeper.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

navaaaaaaa is elite! all's forgiven?

RAMBO comes alive in BAWSTON!

posted at 4/19/2013 3:27 PM EDT

the commy loves everything about the red, white and blue and always cheers for it in conflict but jeez.. part of the contrarian in me cant help but be in awe of how one guy can bring an entire superpower, a major city, and the enire world's safety to its knees. for all of u who derided how bin laden could hide in plain sight in pakistan and how everyone must have known there, u dont think they are now boomeranging this to the US? this is like rambo using his bow and arrow to bring down the high tech russian helicopter and beyond. hollywood could not have scripted this! sad as it is, these jabronis will have followers and devotees for years and years!

Hike that skirt up & answer for your pathetic remarks!

Otherwise, you can take a hike!

You are one weak and twisted sister!  Yet another pathetic response.  Too much to re-think your cute little girl's thread?

Grow a pair!  Hike up that skirt & give a man's answer!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

the commy loves everything about the red, white and blue and always cheers for it in conflict but jeez.. part of the contrarian in me cant help but be in awe of how one guy can bring an entire superpower, a major city, and the enire world's safety to its knees. for all of u who derided how bin laden could hide in plain sight in pakistan and how everyone must have known there, u dont think they are now boomeranging this to the US? this is like rambo using his bow and arrow to bring down the high tech russian helicopter and beyond. hollywood could not have scripted this! sad as it is, these jabronis will have followers and devotees for years and years!

for the tenth time, i stand by what i wrote, they had us all on our knees for a few hours but like the hulkster bak in the day we got up, hulked up, pointed, hit the leg drop and got the pin win like real heroes.

Hulk hogan, jabroni? what are you? Some sort of wrestling mark?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

had to take a bayer... But yeah great win! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Finally I can post. BDC keeps signing me on as someone else. Stupid. Anyway, just wanted to say, great game, loved it. Bailey very shaky, made me wonder. Nava yelling "stretch, stretch" on the homer. His left handed swing is starting to remind me of Tiexiera. He looks like a keeper.

Exam, you can still post, it just doesn't show up in the thread right away.  It will show up as yours, regardless

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

for the tenth time, i stand by what i wrote, they had us all on our knees for a few hours but like the hulkster bak in the day we got up, hulked up, pointed, hit the leg drop and got the pin win like real heroes.

"for the tenth time?"   Are you still high.  That was your first response, & considering the FACT that you saught to glamorize these two little pukes, you still won't retract the Rambo krapp!!!  You sound like a little boy with your superhero Hulk nonsense.

Man up!  Is that you in the tight little bike shorts?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Exam, you can still post, it just doesn't show up in the thread right away.  It will show up as yours, regardless

It takes so long, sometimes I just give up. Sometimes 10-20 minutes. Ridiculous. Dont know what the deal is.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

It takes so long, sometimes I just give up. Sometimes 10-20 minutes. Ridiculous. Dont know what the deal is.

I think the site got over loaded after the bombing and threw everything off kilter. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This site is SO MESSED UP that they now throw us a bone by providing "spell checker" & a few other editing tools?

They still won't give us the courtesy of a "SORRY!  We're experiencing technical difficulties," FOR GOD's SAKE!  Do these yahoo's at BDC even know what customer service is???

This is perhaps the worst business venture ever managed!  No wonder the Globe & BDC are going broke!

***for those who will now attack me, is it too much to expect a simple "SORRY!  Experiencing tech dif?"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

This site is SO MESSED UP that they now throw us a bone by providing "spell checker" & a few other editing tools?

They still won't give us the courtesy of a "SORRY!  We're experiencing technical difficulties," FOR GOD's SAKE!  Do these yahoo's at BDC even know what customer service is???

This is perhaps the worst business venture ever managed!  No wonder the Globe & BDC are going broke!

***for those who will now attack me, is it too much to expect a simple "SORRY!  Experiencing tech dif?"

Relax, RSDD. 4 people lost their lives this week, in Boston, 176 injured, 56 remain hospitalized, many lost limbs. Not a big deal in the scheme of things, it will be fixed. In the mean time, you can still post or take a time out, until it is. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Relax, RSDD. 4 people lost their lives this week, in Boston, 176 injured, 56 remain hospitalized, many lost limbs. Not a big deal in the scheme of things, it will be fixed. In the mean time, you can still post or take a time out, until it is. 

Ouch!  I guess you got me there.....   Sorry!  Still a little hacked off.  I'm really pizzed off at the Commy babe, so I definitely need to take a deep breath.

Thanks for the perspective check!  :)

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Having done my mea culpa, I still say they need to simply post a "sorry, experiencing tech dif." 

I honestly don't understand why a MEDIA BUSINESS can't give it's customers simple heads up???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to NerdatMIT's comment:

This Dirtdog character is a bit hyper. He should be talking about Nava's homerun and many other things instead of what he does.

Go back to class :)   Then check out my Nava:  When Does He Get His Due thread. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

also, in the case of salty, catcher is a misnomer.

Make note that on this day, 4/20/13  BILL-806 concurs on the Salty play !!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to NerdatMIT's comment:

This Dirtdog character is a bit hyper. He should be talking about Nava's homerun and many other things instead of what he does.

Go back to class :)   Then check out my Nava:  When Does He Get His Due thread. 

it's just pike if you couldn't tell. pay the fool no mind