Game Thread 2: Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Game Thread 2: Red Sox at Yankees

The original Fat Cat getting shelled early in Dodger Stadium. Panda just took him deep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

i made a post about a dumb remark michael kay made and it was removed. this censorship is getting ridiculous. lighten up dottie.

they're being reported, yaz. 

So clear this up for me. Is it ecause the posters are reporting them, or because mods are handpicking and removing them?

Both but my feeling is theyre deleting them without reviewing the content. I've seen too many harmless posts removed to believe otherwise. I'll leave it to you to decide being reported, by whom. I suggested an on site moderator, who knows the lay of the land

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i made a post about a dumb remark michael kay made and it was removed. this censorship is getting ridiculous. lighten up dottie.

So clear this up for me. Is it ecause the posters are reporting them, or because mods are handpicking and removing them?

they are being reported. the mods dont actually read threads. the only posts they see are the ones being reported. No matter how you slice it though, they have bad judgment when it comes to what stays and what goes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Both but my feeling is theyre deleting them without reviewing the content. I've seen too many harmless posts removed to believe otherwise. I'll leave it to you to decide being reported, by whom.

Agreed. Its getting ridiculous. The insults and the arguing is part of what makes this place fun. I get it that some take it too far, but Take it ALL away and what do you have? Lameness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

The original Fat Cat getting shelled early in Dodger Stadium. Panda just took him deep.

Im watching it. So glad he's not on the team anymore. Just got tomahawked

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Both but my feeling is theyre deleting them without reviewing the content. I've seen too many harmless posts removed to believe otherwise. I'll leave it to you to decide being reported, by whom.

right. southpaw and i were talking on the chatroom and we are going to email Dottie about this and see if there is anything she can do about it. either limit mod access, change their parameters for deletion or gift an active poster or 2 mod status for this forum only. that should help fix things

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

right. southpaw and i were talking on the chatroom and we are going to email Dottie about this and see if there is anything she can do about it. either limit mod access, change their parameters for deletion or gift an active poster or 2 mod status for this forum only. that should help fix things

I suggested an on site moderator, too, mef. Don know if its being considered. I think they need someone who knows the lay of the land. It's gone to extremes, from not enough to too much

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

I suggested an on site moderator, too, mef. Don know if its being considered. I think they need someone who knows the lay of the land. It's gone to extremes, from not enough to too much

i agree. there are plenty of objective, level headed posters who are active enough to be a sit-in moderators. BDC could moniter then too to make sure they are not abusing their powers. it would make for a better forum IMO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Farrell said postgame that Stephen Drew won't lose his starting job because of injury.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Quiz

Youkilis has hit cleanup for both the Red Sox and Yankees.  Can anyone guess the only other player to hit cleanup for both teams?  

Answer below

The Babe   :)

Sections
Shortcuts