Dominguez 3B
    Ankiel RF
    Gonzalez SSS (7-17)

Pitching: RHP Bud Norris (3-2, 4.13).

Game time: 1:35 p.m.

TV/Radio: NESN / WEEI

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Re: Game Thread 25: Astros at Red Sox

Any predictions for LACKEY? Last time he pitched: 4.1, 2ER, 8 Ks. 

I say: 6.1 IP, 7 H, 3 BB, 3 ER, 10 Ks

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

What a change with John F at the helm instead of Bobby V.  Cherington has assembled a pretty decent team, much lower profile than Epstein's teams of the past.  There seems to be enough experienced and younger horses to carry this team into post season, but it is still a long way to go.  Lackey is important to this rotation, he will produce, even if not today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Instead of talking about how Napoli's base running mistake took the Sox out of a good inning, Don and  Remdog are talking about their free fishing equipment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Drew is going to hit and make people stop talking about Iggy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Drew is going to hit and make people stop talking about Iggy.

Will wonders never cease?   Nice 3B, 2 RBI's for Drew  :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

So far so good, lets get a couple more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Carp's swing is taylored made for Fenway. He swings like Bernie Carbo a little.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Another good sign, is Papi is hitting the ball the other way, when he is doing this he is very dangerous.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Nice to see Lackey get himself out of that jam....he's looking good!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

Another good sign, is Papi is hitting the ball the other way, when he is doing this he is very dangerous.

Yes..he's very dangerous when he's hitting the ball to the opposite field. I like what I am seeing so far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Big props to Lackey!!!

LOVE SEEING COME BACK STRONG!  It's very clear that he has worked hard in the off-season to get into great shape!  Also returns with a whole new attitude toward RS fans.  It's clear he has always been a good 'teammate,' with respect to being a nice guy, but now he's a GREAT TEAMMATE who's focus seems to be all about winning, & doing the things necessary to be ready to win!

I fully admit wanting him GONE in the worst way!  I have bashed him relentlessly for 3 years.  Nice to see him step up & prove he can do it! 

Given his new attitude, I am fully behind this guy!  He was looking good early, and seems to have come back AGAIN ready to compete!  Way to be Lackey!

I love being proven wrong about RS players!  :)

14. This post has been removed.