Game Thread 26: Red Sox at Blue Jays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Game Thread 26: Red Sox at Blue Jays

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Lester is starting to revert back to last year's form... last start was not good walking 5 I think and so far today not looking good.... how does this happen after pitching so well???

Yep, Dumb Post,  Lesters Season Has Just Gone Down The CRAPER... Get Ah Grip......

Did I say that idiot?? I said it looks like he is reverting back to last years ways when he starts walking hitters... last game 5 walks.....this game two walks and a hit batter in  3 innings... it was an observation and if you dont like that then dont read it...

Did I Call You An Idiot No U AZZ Wipe Dont Start Sh!t With Me Peck- ah -Head.........

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Lester is starting to revert back to last year's form... last start was not good walking 5 I think and so far today not looking good.... how does this happen after pitching so well???

Yep, Dumb Post,  Lesters Season Has Just Gone Down The CRAPER... Get Ah Grip......

Did I say that idiot?? I said it looks like he is reverting back to last years ways when he starts walking hitters... last game 5 walks.....this game two walks and a hit batter in  3 innings... it was an observation and if you dont like that then dont read it...

Did I Call You An Idiot No U AZZ Wipe Dont Start Sh!t With Me Peck- ah -Head.........

oh no... im really scared!!  You said dumb post... what the f is the difference dick wad... 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

whiner

Holy he ll there are some nasty people on here... if you freakin disagree fine say it but these kind of responses are why a lot of people dont want to participate on this board...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

PD...nice slide by Drew

NYY place Youk on the DL..that didnt take long

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

oh no... im really scared!!  You said dumb post... what the f is the difference dick wad... 

Its Butt Plugs Like You That Chased Good Posters Away, Fck Stain... Your On My Ig As Of Now..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

PD...nice slide by Drew

NYY place Youk on the DL..that didnt take long

Youk has back issues...I am sure we could see this coming from a mile away.

Brilliant slide by Drew!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Let me say for the record that I am happy to be on 56redsox ignore list...im sure he has a lot of them.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Balls are flying out of the roger center tonight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Balls are flying out of the roger center tonight.

Homer Dome.....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

And thats why PAPI IS THE MAN

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

And that is why salty is not a good catcher.. calling nothing but fastballs to a guy who hits nothing but fastballs... Location wasn't a problem but with 2 outs a walk is a problem and Adding to it by not changing eye level to Edwin is just stupid

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Seven runs should be enough to win with Lester pitching.  One of those nights.  Still time to come back though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Bard gave up two runs in two thirds of an inning tonight for Portland.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Come on Ells! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lets Go Sox!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

edwin encarnacion, aka barry bonds 2.0, no way is he not on something, his bat speed is reminiciscent of barry bonds in his prime. funny how first bautista and now edwin all of a sudden become elite power hitters at age 30 with the jays. what a joke.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

This is why Hanrahan is no longer the closer!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

This guy is bad !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:

edwin encarnacion, aka barry bonds 2.0, no way is he not on something, his bat speed is reminiciscent of barry bonds in his prime. funny how first bautista and now edwin all of a sudden become elite power hitters at age 30 with the jays. what a joke.

+1 34's...........