Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers

this isnt even a new season, this is just a continuation of the garbage we had to witness last september....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers:
    [QUOTE]Another fine blow job
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

lol blow job

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

This team sucks,Melancon and Aceves couldn't save there mothers from drowning in 6 inches of water. What kind of Power pitcher throws a hanging curve to try and end a game? Well Melancon of course and he even shook off Salty to do so!!! Starting pitching in the last two games was an absolute embarrassment!! Sorry but they look worse than they did at the end of last season,and I didn't think that was humanly possible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Meet the new April, same as the last April (and September).  Two "stud" starters give up 7 runs and the bullpen's a mess and the only "relief" in sight may be Bard back to the pen.  Oh well, didn't have a warm fuzzy for this season anyway and there's only one place to go - up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

bard shouldve been called in the last inning...we dont need 5 starters for a while

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Meet the new April, same as the last April (and September).  Two "stud" starters give up 7 runs and the bullpen's a mess and the only "relief" in sight may be Bard back to the pen.  Oh well, didn't have a warm fuzzy for this season anyway and there's only one place to go - up!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

0-4 wouldn't be up, and Toronto is hot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

2 runs not enough for this bullpen...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardinghingham. Show richardinghingham's posts

12 rus isn't enough for this pitching staff. When do the minicamps and two a days start?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I need a prilosec.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : 0-4 wouldn't be up, and Toronto is hot.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I know, I know - and they scare the bejesus out of me with their line-up.  At least the Yankee fans know how we feel - LOL :).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Somewhere Paps is laughing his azz off.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

And somewhere in America, Tito is enjoying a beer and saying, "There but for the grace of God go I."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Not many highlights after the first series, to say the least.  Melancon looks
    awful.  Just have that feeling that he cant get anyone out.

Tough Easter weekend!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

we came back 2x against the Tigers at their park....that is a positive...

now if our pitchers wouldn't implode...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : I know, I know - and they scare the bejesus out of me with their line-up.  At least the Yankee fans know how we feel - LOL :).
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]This is a million times worst.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : Call Mr. Henry...he'd hire you in a second bubba.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

It would be a dream job for sure especially for someone who is looking for a job, may be you genious? But keeping this personal jabs aside, we lost the game and swept by the tigers. I am not giving up on Bobby-V, I think he is a good choice for these losers. I blame Mr. Ben and Lucchino for their inability to land quality players and Mr. Henry for handing operation control to Lucchino.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

this team is beyond pathetic, 12 runs of offense and we cant even win a game. Our bullpen is an abosolute joke, gave up the lead twice, we have no closer, no set up man. 2-10 to start the year last year and 0-3 to start this one. this is a joke

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : It would be a dream job for sure especially for someone who is looking for a job, may be you genious? But keeping this personal jabs aside, we lost the game and swept by the tigers. I am not giving up on Bobby-V, I think he is a good choice for these losers. I blame Mr. Ben and Lucchino for their inability to land quality players and Mr. Henry for handing operation control to Lucchino.
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]
    Lucchino has been in control for ten years.  What am I missing?

I blame the culture that got of us to a bad start last year(let alone the collapse) and the same culture that is infecting it this year.  Except it will be worse this year. They don't have closer or set up man.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]And somewhere in America, Tito is enjoying a beer and saying, "There but for the grace of God go I."
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

cant blame him, summer. To all the Francona haters.....BV has the same record after three games as Tito...where are all the BV will have this team ready to play coming out of ST??

Absolute heartbreaker

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i dont think Valentine lost these games....i know im biased for him but when he screws up and costs us a game, i will def say it....but our starting pitching the last two games was baaaaad...maybe valentine should go close the games himself if ben refuses to make a move...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The blame factor is only after three games, but this team needed to make a statement and get off to a good start, they did not. i said they needed pitching which they did not have enough of. i said the experiment with Bard was stupid and he needed to be the closer and they needed to pick up a starter which they did not do. Melancon stunk during Spring Training and stinks now. he is coming from a weak division with the Astros. Bailey is as brittle as wood kindling. Young Ben this is all on you and maybe The real string puller Larry Lucchino.

Sections
Shortcuts