Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers

At least our fans have a lot of fight!  One would have thought this team would come in loaded for BEAR!  This game & season is far from over, but it is concerning that we have come out SO FLAT!  We've been hearing so much about Bobby V. having them "READY TO PLAY!"  NO excuse for how Buch & Beckett have s h i t the bed early!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : again moron i said its hard not to feel like it over...god what are you like 12 sitting back hoping to start an internet fight...
    Posted by Unstablederek72[/QUOTE]

starting a fight? what are you talking about? everything you are saying is giving up already....if you listen to everything you hear is bad...what can you do.. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : MLB Extra Innings is having a free preview. Check your listings. Game should be on somewhere.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

ty

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I take it all back!  Way to give it a ride Aviles!   :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Good drive, lousy announcers you could see Jackson was not going to get that drive. I have the FIOS package.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : starting a fight? what are you talking about? everything you are saying is giving up already....if you listen to everything you hear is bad...what can you do.. 
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOT

ok whatever i have a right to be upset i havent given up, if i had i wouldnt be watching it still

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

oh no...it's 4-2.....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

Raider3524 i get it i see what kind of person you are i understand, your one of those fans who never get upset, i get it you criticize everyone posts and never agree with anyone...and you also are rude...its ok jesus still loves you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : starting a fight? what are you talking about? everything you are saying is giving up already....if you listen to everything you hear is bad...what can you do..  Posted by raider3524[/QUOT ok whatever i have a right to be upset i havent given up, if i had i wouldnt be watching it still

Starting a fight just says to me, "this kid has heart!"

Not having DIRECT TV & the MLB Extra innings plus sports pack, says the kid needs to get a brain!  UNFORGIVABLE!

OK..... It's Easter!  You are forgiven!  GO AND SIN NO MORE!!!!    :)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

lets hope something good happens

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Nice to see a little life. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

PEDEY!!!!!   Get it rolling!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]Raider3524 i get it i see what kind of person you are i understand, your one of those fans who never get upset, i get it you criticize everyone posts and never agree with anyone...and you also are rude...its ok jesus still loves you

i do get upset when our team plays like garbge...and i'm sorry if i came on like a dick...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

oh well we got 2 runs..i was hoping for more...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : i do get upset when our team plays like garbge...and i'm sorry if i came on like a dick...
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]

its no problem let me extend my hand in friendship

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : i do get upset when our team plays like garbge...and i'm sorry if i came on like a dick...
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]
    What happens is that when the team plays poorly, we all get frustrated. Some fans don't like to ever criticize the players , so they take out their frustration on the media and on other fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : its no problem let me extend my hand in friendship

you not trying to hit me with that hand right? lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : its no problem let me extend my hand in friendship

I think we are all a little frustrated right now, especially with last September still fresh in our minds. I think many of us are giving them a short leash this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox offense depends a lot on Ellsbury and Pedroia to provide the spark. So far this year , they have not done it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : What happens is that when the team plays poorly, we all get frustrated. Some fans don't like to ever criticize the players , so they take out their frustration on the media and on other fans.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

yes i understand...even if our team is playing like garbage..i don't like people talking crap about it..that's when i get mad....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i want crawford back so bad....

Sections
Shortcuts