Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers

Great interview with Beckett!  Doen't give himself the out with his self promoted "thumb" injury!   Way to step up like a man Josh!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : you not trying to hit me with that hand right? lol
    Posted by raider3524

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Slugfest for sure today!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

NOT BUYING JOSH!  You're like so many guys I've played with.  Talk about a supposed injury before the game, as to plant the seed with the unsuspecting when you crash & burn because you didn't get yourself ready to play.  Then, step up & pretend not to give yourself the out, knowing that many will pick up your defense!

SAD SACK!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : yes i understand...even if our team is playing like garbage..i don't like people talking crap about it..that's when i get mad....
    Posted by raider3524

I have to admit it, this where I come to vent sometimes. It is just so frustrating to see them start this poorly. Plus my wife doesn't want to hear me vent, so I vent to people that know where I'm coming from.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The thing that drives me crazy about Buchholz is that he throws some pitches that are absolutely filthy , but then he will throw up some meatballs. The consistency is not there. I don't think he is as good a pitcher as some people think he is. When you look at it , he really has only had one good year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

wow this team sucks, I predicted them to be 3 or 4th place but I would not be surprised if they end 4 or 5th. Just bunch of losers lead by crazy managment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

going to eat easter dinner...be back go sox

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

This starting rotation is Pathetic....The bullpen is Pathetic. And we have no closer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

wow this team sucks, I predicted them to be 3 or 4th place but I would not be surprised if they end 4 or 5th. Just bunch of losers lead by crazy managment.
    Posted by lhtak

and i thought i was angry lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek72. Show Unstablederek72's posts

now the trolls are coming out lol...to early in the season for trolls isnt it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Lucchino wants to spend money now when there is noone on the market. What a joker..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : I have to admit it, this where I come to vent sometimes. It is just so frustrating to see them start this poorly. Plus my wife doesn't want to hear me vent, so I vent to people that know where I'm coming from.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Sorry, although I understand your expression of pain (how you're wired) - I can't relate. Having been a collegiate and post-collegiate athlete I've been there and despite my tendency to be overly-emotional, for the most part I can compartmentalize sport responses.

I watch the Sox like I observe traffic while driving on the Turnpike. Passively.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

The thing that drives me crazy about Buchholz is that he throws some pitches that are absolutely filthy , but then he will throw up some meatballs. The consistency is not there. I don't think he is as good a pitcher as some people think he is. When you look at it , he really has only had one good year.
    Posted by dgalehouse

exactly..he has showed me nothing but that year he won 17 games....he still is young but.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Good damage control...that could have been a big inning with the Sox guns up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Does Iggy make that play at SS?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Posted by lhtak

Sure!  Things look bad right now, but how can you be so pessimistic with Lackey & Dice K out of the rotation?

This team will get rolling!

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm pretty jacked about Bard & Dubront ancoring the rotation! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Big K for Buchholz and a big catch for Ellsbury.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

now the trolls are coming out lol...to early in the season for trolls isnt it?
    Posted by Unstablederek72

Some people go way overboard with their dissatisfaction.  Looking at it realistically, it is way too soon to panic. However, I do get the sense that the Sox are not going to be able to compete with the top teams in the league. The Tigers appear to be far better than the Sox at this point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Shedding those pounds has really helped Papi this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Good damage control...that could have been a big inning with the Sox guns up.
    Posted by traven

yeah...i was grabbing my chair ready to...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

That a boy Papi!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 3: Red Sox at Tigers : and i thought i was angry lol
    Posted by Unstablederek72

now i feel really bad..damnit!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

This is going to be one of those 12-11 games...and those are fun!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Beckett will pull his head out.  Buch will work his way back to form.  Lester WILL HAVE A YEAR TO REMEMBER!  Bard & Dubront are going to be a BIG BOOST to this rotation!  Our hitting WILL COME!  Lots to be optimistic about!!!!  Mark my words!

Sections
Shortcuts