Game Thread 30: Red Sox at Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Game Thread 30: Red Sox at Rangers

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Hey J-BAY ... Hopefully you'll  bring us some luck.

Hopefully, but don't count on it. I've been watching since pitch one.

If things turn around, I will be happy to take to take the credit, howeverTongue Out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

The west in proving to be a bit of a challenge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Did any of us have any doubt Saltalamaccia was going to strike out there? I will be greatly shocked if the Sox are not swept in this series, which was about what I thought would happen before they even got to Texas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Thought Ogando was going to throw Salty a curve, and instead, blew a 94 fastball by...Usually Salty can get a piece of that....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

it's getting hard to keep watching salty do crap.....i wish ross could start every game....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

"Salty" is a joke!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Did any of us have any doubt Saltalamaccia was going to strike out there? I will be greatly shocked if the Sox are not swept in this series, which was about what I thought would happen before they even got to Texas.

we still can win this game....gotta start hitting...lester tommorow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

But the key to the Texas lead is that stupid infield shift, which I firmly believe should be made illegal. I HATE that shift. If Middlebrooks is normal positon, that ball Pyrzenski hit is a routine grounder, proabably a double play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Lackey pitched pretty well, though the high pitch count is not good...I think the Lackey-haters among Red Sox fans should give this guy a break...He could help this team out big-time...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Middlebrooks isn't far behind "Salty!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

Uh huh. Darvish tommorow too. I never said they couldnt win these games, just that it isnt terribly likely they will. Im not saying theyre a lousy team, but they suck at Texas. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Uh huh. Darvish tommorow too. I never said they couldnt win these games, just that it isnt terribly likely they will. Im not saying theyre a lousy team, but they suck at Texas. 

yeah..i know what you mean...and yeah i forgot about darvish...damn.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

yeah..i know what you mean...and yeah i forgot about darvish...damn.

Yip. Thats why I said this series did not look good for the Sox. The pitching matchup favors Texas in every game. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ok, now lets see if we can do damage on the Tex pen. Its the only chance we have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Im glad Ellsbury gets hits, but what happpened to his power?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Im glad Ellsbury gets hits, but what happpened to his power?

Same thing I have  been wondering about  exam...He does not rock the  ball anymore like he used to...His trade value will probably plummet..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No shock there. PD not hitting worth a crap anymore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Why does nesn ask these stupid twitter questions? "Does Texas have a chance.....?" Stupid, stupid question. Just what kind of answers do they expect to get, and why do Red Sox fans care?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Man, Tazawa is  so  good...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Why does nesn ask these stupid twitter questions? "Does Texas have a chance.....?" Stupid, stupid question. Just what kind of answers do they expect to get, and why do Red Sox fans care?

Like the Rangers but can't stand AJ Pierzynski. Said he's the most disliked player in MLB

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

YES THAT WAS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Get these suckers lets DO IT SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Nice jo y Tazawa...That guy is a keeper

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Like the Rangers but can't stand AJ Pierzynski. Said hes the most dislikd player in MLB

Im starting to dislike them all simply because Im sick of watching the Sox get their heads handed to them every time they go there. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Grind it brothers aint over