Game Thread 33: Twins at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: Game Thread 33: Twins at Red Sox

Wilson up in the pen...again??? Dude's arm is gonna fall off soon, ease up on the guy Farrell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to trantor's comment:

Great time being had over at ChatzyTalk site. Come over and join us.

Thanks for the invite!

You go, & we'll be there shortly.  Don't wait up for us though!!!  You go & have a great time! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Sox looking like a farm team tonight... errors piling up and the BP is a mess... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I missed the collision between Ross and Middlebrooks....which one wasnt paying attention? I have my guess. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

Wilson up in the pen...again??? Dude's arm is gonna fall off soon, ease up on the guy Farrell

They have no other choices ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

ugly game....hope  Middlebrooks is OK. Costly few games

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Anybody in agreement that this team over-achieved big time up to the Texas series and now we are eating a reality sandwich. In the last 4 losses they have scored what 4 or 5 runs. I think we are watching the season slip in the month of May. The offense is punch and Judy hitting. Looks like they over estimated Middlebrooks who looks like he could have used more time at Pawtucket. Saltlamachia is a strikeout machine and needs to do something about that hole in his swing on both sides of the plate. Andrew Bailey hurt again, Hanrahan a bust so far and hurt as well. Pretty soon we will be calling up Aceves again to close games.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

Anybody in agreement that this team over-achieved big time up to the Texas series and now we are eating a reality sandwich. In the last 4 losses they have scored what 4 or 5 runs. I think we are watching the season slip in the month of May. The offense is punch and Judy hitting. Looks like they over estimated Middlebrooks who looks like he could have used more time at Pawtucket. Saltlamachia is a strikeout machine and needs to do something about that hole in his swing on both sides of the plate. Andrew Bailey hurt again, Hanrahan a bust so far and hurt as well. Pretty soon we will be calling up Aceves again to close games.

If the pitching stays good, i.e. Lester Buch Dempster and Lackey this team will keep doing well I think... the problem right now is the BP where we have only a few dependable arms...I agree Middlebrooks is so far behind the curve at the plate and he just does not seem to make adjustments... he continues to swing and miss at the same type pitches all the time... salty is a mirror image of WM imo...they must have their own pvt hitting coach...haha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I would like to thank umpires Jeff Nelson and Ed Hickok for the assistance in tonight's victory,thank you from the Minnesota Twins Organization. Balk=one run. Out of base path,calling Drew out. Equals not turning the line up over to start an inning= Home run caught by a fan before the wall, as he caught the ball in his web at the very top of the wall only the Umps forgot conviently to take into consideration the ball was coming down and not rising!= more runs! Thanks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

this team is fun to watch, they are to be enjoyed. Don't add the preasure of championship. they are what they are a fun team to watch. enjoy them compard to last year

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

This team is just not that talented. I think its safe to say we are slumping now.

Sections
Shortcuts