Game Thread 37: Blue Jays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: Game Thread 37: Blue Jays at Red Sox

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

OOOOPS!   Silly me!  He's tearing it up against LHP

vs. Left .222 - 27 - 6 2 0 2 5 0 0 9 8 0 .417 .519

You know what his career avg. is against Lefties?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

why no drew sac?

Absolutely should have bunted him over... I know that Nava hit a short fly that probably wouldnt have scored him but if that runners on third the pitcher will pitch different and that could have made a difference.... when i said earlier that Farrell sits on his hands too much... that was just another example....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michaelkayn. Show Michaelkayn's posts

Poorly managed 9th cost us the game, very upsetting...Why not play for the tying run?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Well, six losses in eight games now. The team is sinking to its predetermined level of mediocrity. Not unexpected, but certainly disappointing after such a good start.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Michaelkayn's comment:

Poorly managed 9th cost us the game, very upsetting...Why not play for the tying run?

thats the one  thing about Farrell I dont like... he seems to think he is smarter than the rest and he is not....He could have left Buch in for another inning, he should have pinch hit Nava for gomes, and he should have had bunted Will over to third...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Farrell needs to check himself .... his decisions sometimes are just clueless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

that was pathetic...

why not get middlebrooks to 3rd with no outs?

Youre thinking logically and strategically, youve got to stop that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

No hitting wasted a well pitched game. our offense could not punch its way out of a paper bag. We have no hitting, rediculous. They needed a hitter in the off season like I said and got very little. It amazes me me about their love affair with Daniel Nava who they have gotten more than I ever imagined at this point but he is starting to get back to what he was, a backup outfielder. I still cannot believe we gave Shane Victorino 39 million over 3 years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Farrell needs to check himself .... his decisions sometimes are just clueless.

Are you suggesting he visit his urologist?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michaelkayn. Show Michaelkayn's posts

In response to Michaelkayn's comment:

thats the one  thing about Farrell I dont like... he seems to think he is smarter than the rest and he is not....He could have left Buch in for another inning, he should have pinch hit Nava for gomes, and he should have had bunted Will over to third...

Agreed, Always sucks to see them lose a very winnable game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Ciriaco should have been running for WMB. And Gomes CANNOT take a call third strike in that situation. There is just too much of that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

that was pathetic...

Ha...will do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Well, six losses in eight games now. The team is sinking to its predetermined level of mediocrity. Not unexpected, but certainly disappointing after such a good start.

To be precise, seven losses in nine games ...

... but the Red Sox would have no worse than a Wild Card berth if the regular season ended at this moment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

that was pathetic...

lol...i didn't mean to do it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Guys, its over. I hate to say that, but who among us doesnt see it coming? Might as well laugh about it and get on with your summer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

that was pathetic...

lol...i didn't mean to do it.

Thats no excuse. You knew better, and you will be punished. Your sentence is to watch tormenting baseball games on NESN for the remainder of the summer with you eyelids taped open and the batteries removed from the remote. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Guys, its over. I hate to say that, but who among us doesnt see it coming? Might as well laugh about it and get on with your summer.

No way its over... I believe they have good starting pitching and hopefully some of the other issues will be resolved.... the AL East does not have a team that is clearly better than the rest and I think the Sox will be right there...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

what do you mean...i have to say let's go oakland raiders?  damn i'm not going to have fun for a long time....i have to cheer formy red sox...they are my only hope right now...lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No way its over... I believe they have good starting pitching and hopefully some of the other issues will be resolved.... the AL East does not have a team that is clearly better than the rest and I think the Sox will be right there...

Well, I hope ypure right. Noting would make me hapier than to eat crow on this, but recent history says unsettling things.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Well, I hope ypure right. Noting would make me hapier than to eat crow on this, but recent history says unsettling things.

Do you like tabasco with your crow?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i feel the same way...we have a solid team..we just got to get our heads out of our a s s!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

what do you mean...i have to say let's go oakland raiders?  damn i'm not going to have fun for a long time....i have to cheer formy red sox...they are my only hope right now...lol

Raiders huh? Yeah, I see your point. "Go Sox! This team will put it together soon, and will take off like a rocket!"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Do you like tabasco with your crow?

Sure, Id love some. Rice and sauted vegtables wouls also work well.