Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox

Looks like Beckett and DiceK need Tek to catch for them.  Leaves Lester and Buck for Salty.  Lackey may also need Tek.

Starting to see some semblence of the team that was expected.  Hope they can win the next two series on the left coast.

Lowrie will continue to play long as he is connecting at this rate.  What's up with Ells, nice power surge.

Good pitching DiceK.  Hope the starting 5 will anchor this team all season long.

Go Sox !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Another one of tito's managing gems. He has many like that so thanks for the walk down memory lane!!!

In Response to Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox:
    [QUOTE]Last year Clay pitched a great game against Toronto 10-0 lead going into the 7th, he got one out and walked next batter, in came the BP and Sox lost 11-10, no team in the Majors is weak. Baseball anything can happen.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Another one of tito's managing gems. He has many like that so thanks for the walk down memory lane!!! In Response to Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]

Except that it never happened. Buchholz made three starts against Toronto last year, winning 2-1, 10-1 and 5-0.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox : Except that it never happened. Buchholz made three starts against Toronto last year, winning 2-1, 10-1 and 5-0.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I thought that was wrong but didn't look it up yet.  The guy is probably hearkening back to the meltdown in Baltimore. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Well, you know the old saying: Never let facts stand in your way.
    The Baltimore meltdown, as I recall, came after a lengthy rain delay.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

“I tend to have a little bit of a negative aspect and I tend to think many thoughts from listening and hearing from people,” Matsuzaka said through his interpreter. “The biggest thing is I tried to not think too much about my outings. All I can do is pitch my best, and the result will follow through after showing my best performance. The time between the last game and today’s game, I had time to think about it and tried to think more simple. . . . If I did pitch badly, I thought there wouldn’t be the next chance.”