Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from T-B-S-H-B-T. Show T-B-S-H-B-T's posts

Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox

way to go agon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from T-B-S-H-B-T. Show T-B-S-H-B-T's posts

I don't ever remember seeing youk strike out so feeble so often. I wonder if the thumb has something to do with it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Way to work it Papi.  Here we go Lowrie!!!   :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Need to cash in here

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Way to work it Papi.  Here we go Lowrie!!!   :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

lowrie!!!!!! single with the bases loaded 2-0 red sox. lowrie 7 game hitting streak

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Lowrie sure picked the right time to show he's a major leaguer. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

It's official - Lowrie is playing well

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Good thing Softy isnt managing this club.  Lowrie doesn't play all-star shortstop and that has to outweigh his unbelievable clutch and life-giving offense, right?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Hope all these anti-Lowrie people are watching.  I don't care how you break him down!  The kid flat out deserves the starting SS job!  No!  I don't think he's a very good fielder yet, but he'll get the job done.  As good a fielder as Scutaro.  I still love Scutaro for his grit last year!  BUT, it's time to make this thing permanent!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I think they should try batting Youk ahead of AGone....maybe it will help Youk to get better pitches to hit........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

My goodness - when will crawford break through?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox:
    [QUOTE]My goodness - when will crawford break through?
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

actually ghost i thought he looked better at that at bat. he looks in between.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox : actually ghost i thought he looked better at that at bat. he looks in between.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I agree - he is scrapping.  You can't help but want him to succeed because you can see how much it is bothering him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Super JED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .481 7rbi 7 game hitting streak !!! I wish I would have called this!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Any of you guys ever go to a Patriot's Day Game?

I went once - long time ago.  I sat in roof box seats above sox dugout (pre luxury box days).

I only remember three things:

1.  Burgmeier blew up in relief
    2.  Sox lost
    3.  Some guy in his 40's out wrestled me (a high school kid) for a foul ball

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

shut down inning by dice, walk harmless too many pitches.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

[QUOTE]I think they should try batting Youk ahead of AGone....maybe it will help Youk to get better pitches to hit........
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Youk gets good pitches to hit its just the FIRST 2 pitches of the AB he needs to start jumping on some fat first pitches and make those pitchers a little nervous  about jumping ahead.......my take anyways!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

A littler late to the party here.  Did Terry pull a Billy Martin and pull names from a hat?  I thought for sure he'd go with Jed at the top of the order.   I note in looking at Gameday pitch by pitch that Romero threw first pitch balls to the first five batters and a first pitch strike to Lowrie who jumped on it.  Good to see that. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Give Francona some credit for batting Drew 1st. 

That is good managing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Drew having a great game so far........ right anDREW????

Sections
Shortcuts