Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox

Can Jed be any hotter?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adco1212. Show adco1212's posts

Who would've ever thought that Lowrie would be our best player so far in the season...he's absolutely on FIRE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

man, crawford just cant even take a good cut.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

the beat goes on for jed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

There's no way you can keep Lowrie out of the lineup right now...the hits just keep coming.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Nobody in the dugout is making eye contact with Crawford.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Gonzalez is being spared criticism because Crawford is such a mess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

Crawford can't even put a bunt down to move the runners. The day off hasn't cured anything with him. Maybe Magadan needs to have a sitdown with him

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Two things on Carls AB ......a tun of money and he cant even bunt the bat on the ball ........And I also noticed a few booos and when he went back to the dug-out no slaps on the back no talk what so ever he just went and sat down by him self .......I wonder how he is being excepted in the club house and is that putting more pressure on him????? It cant be this bad forever can it???????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox:
    man, crawford just cant even take a good cut.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Now there's someone who should try jumping on the first pitch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Good battle by Ells there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

Hey Jete, Doing good buddy.. Hope we can get a W today before facing some tough pitching on the left coast. The good thing after this west coast trip we have only 3 more games with M's on left coast.

Good win for you guys last night. I had Beltre on my fantasy team so can't complain Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

three run lead for Dice-K

Never safe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

77 PC for Romero in 3 IP who is pretty good against everyone except Sox. Has 7.5 ERA vs Sox.

I think Agon needs to make some adjustments against AL pitching who are busting him in with FB's to get ahead and the breaking stuff away he is rolling over to right side..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Two things on Carls AB ......a tun of money and he cant even bunt the bat on the ball ........And I also noticed a few booos and when he went back to the dug-out no slaps on the back no talk what so ever he just went and sat down by him self .......I wonder how he is being excepted in the club house and is that putting more pressure on him????? It cant be this bad forever can it???????
    Posted by rsinsider

same thing with teixieras slow starts. proven players always come around. crawford is also a slow starter. crawford said he didnt blame the fans for booing said he deserved it. he'll do something and it will turn around

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Daisuke with "only" 63 pitches through four, a relatively low count for him.  Might we actually see him go seven today?  I'm getting that good feeling again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

compared to his last outing joel, dice looks like cy young. sox have won the last 7 or 8, 8 of 10 patriot day games. lets make it one more

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from T-B-S-H-B-T. Show T-B-S-H-B-T's posts

tek could triple his BA and just break the mendoza line!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

11 PC, 1-2-3 inning for Dice.. Very refreshing to see.

He has been very good against Jays over his career.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Hey Jete, Doing good buddy.. Hope we can get a W today before facing some tough pitching on the left coast. The good thing after this west coast trip we have only 3 more games with M's on left coast. Good win for you guys last night. I had Beltre on my fantasy team so can't complain
    Posted by TheoGM1
    i hear ya, i have Ian Kinsler, was hoping he could give a couple of knocks..in a losing effort of course...Tongue out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Daisuke with "only" 63 pitches through four, a relatively low count for him.  Might we actually see him go seven today?  I'm getting that good feeling again.
    Posted by joel49

First pitch strikes Joel. he's a totally different pitcher when he doesn't have to throw all that junk from behind in the count.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

At this point in the season a 5-5 day will raise your batting average 80 points. A batting slump over 60 ABs in July is never noticed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Man, Gonzo missing a fastball in the meat of the zone.  Just can't see Ricky thus far.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 4/18 Jays vs. Sox : First pitch strikes Joel. he's a totally different pitcher when he doesn't have to throw all that junk from behind in the count.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Yup

Sections
Shortcuts