Game Thread 48: Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Game Thread 48: Indians at Red Sox

great catch Drew....thanks for costing us another run...i guess if the ball isnt hit to him on a candy hop, he has trouble fielding it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Dempster is really killing bullpen lately.  He can't throw strikes.  He used to have good control but no more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I can't believe people want to move on from Dempster after a couple bad starts. These are the same people that said the season was over when the Sox went 2-8 calm down people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

They have to keep him but he needs to start pitching better.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Got home from golfing just in time to see Tim Bogar.....Wendall Kim...Dale Svuem....I mean Brian Butterfield get Ellsbury thrown out by a mile with no outs.

this made me laugh

maybe they should put something about depth perception on the job ad?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Got home from golfing just in time to see Tim Bogar.....Wendall Kim...Dale Svuem....I mean Brian Butterfield get Ellsbury thrown out by a mile with no outs.

this made me laugh

That was SOME throw by Bourn though. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Mort about to put game out of reach I think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Ughh....  Another game that looks like 1 more miscue away from getting completely out of hand.  The Sox have beaten my expectations, so far, this year, but there do seem to be these BRUTAL looking games, every now and then.  Let's hope they can pull this one off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

this made me laugh

Coach needs to read scouting report and see how many assists Bourn has Before he sends guy with no outs.  That was just plain stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

As Ranch Wilder would say, It's about time!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

this made me laugh

I don't care if it was shot out of a cannon.  You don't make the first out getting throw out at home.  It's bases loaded with your 4/5/6 hitters coming up, and you're down 4-0.  It's not a matter of being right 99% of the time.  Ellsbury has to be in a position to be able to jog home to warrant sending him under thos circumstances.  You need to be absolutely, spot-on certain.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I can't believe people want to move on from Dempster after a couple bad starts. These are the same people that said the season was over when the Sox went 2-8 calm down people.

DUMPSTER'S ERA is now 4.69; pretty much what I expected. He stinks. Our pitching, overall, stinks. Thats why we aren't making the playoffs this year....just like last year....just like the year before that. If all you buffooons who think SP is not the single most important stat, this should be a wakeup call.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

this made me laugh

I don't care if it was shot out of a cannon.  You don't make the first out getting throw out at home.  It's bases loaded with your 4/5/6 hitters coming up, and you're down 4-0.  It's not a matter of being right 99% of the time.  Ellsbury has to be in a position to be able to jog home to warrant sending him under thos circumstances.  You need to be absolutely, spot-on certain.

yea abso....but how hard can it be to know that certain guys have howitzers and if the ball is hit hard to them then you likely dont send him.....true lazy boneheadedness on 3b coach's part

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

red sox relievers putting gas on the fire.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The wheels are off.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

one thing i dont miss...Aviles strutting around like a peacock....he certainly doesnt lack self-esteem

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

this made me laugh

Coach needs to read scouting report and see how many assists Bourn has Before he sends guy with no outs.  That was just plain stupid.

I guess that's true. Habit i guess? Fastest guy on your team turning 3B & the ball still in in CF. I see your point though. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Best thing now would for rain.  Otherwise , we are going to burn out the pen in a lost cause.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Best thing now would for rain.  Otherwise , we are going to burn out the pen in a lost cause.

leave this guy in til his arm falls off

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That win in Chicago did not impress me last night. I'm not surprised to see this at all, and we might see it again before this weekend is over.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

leave this guy in til his arm falls off

Looks like it already has, and he's pitching with the other arm.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

I am so mad right now i dont know what to say, I absolutely hate dumpster and i cant stand what our pen is doing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Can I get some spaghetti with all these meatballs ? 

Sections
Shortcuts