Game Thread 48: Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Game Thread 48: Indians at Red Sox

In retrospect, Dempster was pitching too well to be taken out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:

I am so mad right now i dont know what to say, I absolutely hate dumpster and i cant stand what our pen is doing

Haha, Lackey tommorow.....LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i told you we shouldve got Grienke   lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

I am so mad right now i dont know what to say, I absolutely hate dumpster and i cant stand what our pen is doing

omg i really cant stand lackey either lol, and this isnt new i have never ever liked Lackey b4 he came to sox

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Seriously , they will have to ship Wilson to Pawtucket after the game. They need a fresh arm for the pen tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to emp9's comment:

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Got home from golfing just in time to see Tim Bogar.....Wendall Kim...Dale Svuem....I mean Brian Butterfield get Ellsbury thrown out by a mile with no outs.

this made me laugh

maybe they should put something about depth perception on the job ad?

That was SOME throw by Bourn though. 

I don't care if it was shot out of a cannon.  You don't make the first out getting throw out at home.  It's bases loaded with your 4/5/6 hitters coming up, and you're down 4-0.  It's not a matter of being right 99% of the time.  Ellsbury has to be in a position to be able to jog home to warrant sending him under thos circumstances.  You need to be absolutely, spot-on certain.

yea abso....but how hard can it be to know that certain guys have howitzers and if the ball is hit hard to them then you likely dont send him.....true lazy boneheadedness on 3b coach's part

This is one of those for which there are no categories.  It's beyond true lazey boneheadedness. It's like one of those out-of-body experiences.  I really hope that Ellsbury just missed the signal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

omg i really cant stand lackey either lol, and this isnt new i have never ever liked Lackey b4 he came to sox

Lackey was steady last time out. Had no-hitter thru 5. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

yeah i know and thats good for the team, i guess he just one of those guys i cant bring myself to like

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Got home from golfing just in time to see Tim Bogar.....Wendall Kim...Dale Svuem....I mean Brian Butterfield get Ellsbury thrown out by a mile with no outs.

this made me laugh

I don't care if it was shot out of a cannon.  You don't make the first out getting throw out at home.  It's bases loaded with your 4/5/6 hitters coming up, and you're down 4-0.  It's not a matter of being right 99% of the time.  Ellsbury has to be in a position to be able to jog home to warrant sending him under thos circumstances.  You need to be absolutely, spot-on certain.

yea abso....but how hard can it be to know that certain guys have howitzers and if the ball is hit hard to them then you likely dont send him.....true lazy boneheadedness on 3b coach's part

This is one of those for which there are no categories.  It's beyond true lazey boneheadedness. It's like one of those out-of-body experiences.  I really hope that Ellsbury just missed the signal.

He didn't miss the signal. Butterfield was waving him in.  An absolute blunder.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Dont forget the offense...it is loaded with guys who cant hit...they definitely need another bat and Im not talking Shane

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

yeah i know and thats good for the team, i guess he just one of those guys i cant bring myself to like

Like Beckett. He was a hard guy to like after 2007.  He just didn't give a crap about anything.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Lackey got into awesome shape and i respect that a lot - and he's def not making all those pouty faces after his teammates make an error so I think he has tried really hard to change his 'tude

however he is what he is - a 30something pitcher who just had major arm surgery who cant throw it like he use to...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Lackey got into awesome shape and i respect that a lot - and he's def not making all those pouty faces after his teammates make an error so I think he has tried really hard to change his 'tude

however he is what he is - a 30something pitcher who just had major arm surgery who cant throw it like he use to...

He looked pretty good last time out.  I'd rather have him out there than Dempster or Doubrant.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Daughter had soccer practice and just put game on. Geez Dempster musted have crapp#d himself. What a waste of 24 million dollars andbthey say you need a gun for armed robbery.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

this made me laugh

He didn't miss the signal. Butterfield was waving him in.  An absolute blunder.

Bogar II

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

Daughter had soccer practice and just put game on. Geez Dempster musted have crapp#d himself. What a waste of 24 million dollars andbthey say you need a gun for armed robbery.

He did, but the BP gave up as much as he did.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

He did, but the BP gave up as much as he did.

thanks for the update.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

These guys should really be embarrassed the way they strike out . 11 more Ks tonight. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Masterson vs Lackey tomorrow night.  Place your bets. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Epic fail.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Masterson vs Lackey tomorrow night.  Place your bets. 

Who knows. The old fa rt might surprise you. (do you believe the word f a r t is banned on here?)

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

i told you we shouldve got Grienke   lol

Yeahh