Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians

In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians:
    Choo having all kinds of problems out there.  Carl heating up.
    Posted by joel49

....with the weather. remember the springs in New England Joel? been a cool damp one and CC's use to the indoor 72 degree trop

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Crawford's up to .220. Now if he ends up 2-for-4, he'll slide back under .220, but that's fine. 2-for-4 is a good day. He just needs to keep in the upward direction.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Strike four ... you're out!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians : ....with the weather. remember the springs in New England Joel? been a cool damp one and CC's use to the indoor 72 degree trop
    Posted by J-BAY

I remember them well, J-Bay.  I spent many a chilly day at the Fens in April and May.  Crawford has a long climb to a respectable BA, but he appears to be on his way.  He just needs to relax.  He'll probably end up in the .280 - .290 range. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Lester 35 pitches, 24 for strikes

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Not to cast a negative shadow on a great game so far but, you are watching one of the reasons the Bullpen is overworked. Up by 7 in the first and Lester will be at 25+ pitches before the inning is over !! Throw strikes and let your defense help you already !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL

Thirty-six after two.  Feel better?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Drew Sutton has had some nice swings today, even on fould balls.  Who is this dude?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I like this kid Sutton!  He looks very comfortable at the plate!  Pretty decent fielder from what I understand?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Talbot couldn't find the plate with a telescope.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Pedey just got robbed on a great catch!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Drew Sutton has had some nice swings today, even on fould balls.  Who is this dude?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

He's the dude who shouldn't be playing according to some idiot on the live chat who wondered why Iglesias wasn't brought up today to play short with Lowrie at third.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

OK.... It's official :)  A-Gon is a tad bit slow :)  I can certainly live with that :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

What a catch by Kerns!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus

sox signed him in november space. plays infield and outfield. played for astros, reds, indians. good speed

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians : sox signed him in november space. plays infield and outfield. played for astros, reds, indians. good speed
    Posted by J-BAY

thanks j.  yeah, i looked him up the other night when they brought him up.  But I don't recall him at all from his time with those clubs.  I like his swing.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Big Papi, come on

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I'll feel better if he goes 8 and it's under 100 pitches. The pen needs a day off and not somebody coming in the 6th.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians:
    Wow, we gotta get a game thread going here.  5-0 top 1!!!  Oh yeah baby.  Dusty homer.  Salty RBI hit.  Crawford singles in 2.  Batting around!
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Thanks for getting things rolling, Spaceman (my favorite Sox, BTW).
    Seems like a bit of a breakout going, and maybe it's a good omen for the B's tonight.
    But also gotta say, I am just totally fed up with Drew. What, he can't run down a ball in the outfield for more than 20 yards without "tweaking" himself. Over and over. He is a professional athlete, isn't he. As a hitter, he has largely been a disappointment since he got to Boston, but man, he doesn't even play half the time!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians : thanks j.  yeah, i looked him up the other night when they brought him up.  But I don't recall him at all from his time with those clubs.  I like his swing.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

He only appeared in a handful of games.

Sections
Shortcuts