Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians

I guess the old adage that hitting is contagious...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians:
    [QUOTE]Starting to click.......This was a big series........Good job guys! Game is in the bag - so back to work for me if I also want to catch any of tomorrow's day game!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    "Starting" to click?  Been going on for a while, man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Tito is a good guy.  He had mercy on the Indians and took the Crawford monster out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

What is with the fascination with a bunch of drunks in costumes?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Great game by Lester, up by 14, take him out, no need to risk him gettin' hurt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Does Jed Lowrie have one of the 19 hits?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

No but he reached base twice smart aleck. Jeez finding something to complain about in a 14 to nothing game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]No but he reached base twice smart aleck. Jeez finding something to complain about in a 14 to nothing game.
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    You probably haven't been around long enough to know that he (in several incarnations - softlaw, BaseballGM, etc.) gets his ya-ya's by bashing Lowrie and Ells. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Congratulations Terri. You outdid yourself today with your managing expertise. You're well worth your salary.
    Now don't mess it up by forfeiting this game because it's really not as important as the Sept. 3rd game.
    There, I gave him credit for doing what he does in most, but not all, wins. The team took away the possibility of a "Francona Factor" happening.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians : You probably haven't been around long enough to know that he (in several incarnations - softlaw, BaseballGM, etc.) gets his ya-ya's by bashing Lowrie and Ells. 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

i think it is time to ban this jerk again,he is a yankee troll

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

How did Lowrie reach base? Hit, walk or error or fielder's choice?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Afternoon all...man, you guys got out the whuppin sticks today...ouch!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

bye bye shutout

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Sox first inning TD has sure removed the drama from this one, not that I'm complaining mind you.  Thanks for starting the thread, Space.  Live chat way too fast for me.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]hi all, did i miss something or what? what was the highlight so far? havent been able to escape til now. joel, whats up with your avatar identity crisis?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnsoxcat. Show mnsoxcat's posts

I wouldn't ban him for being a Yankee fan, ban him for being a jerk!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians : hi all, did i miss something or what? what was the highlight so far? havent been able to escape til now. joel, whats up with your avatar identity crisis?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    No crisis.  Just having fun changing it up.  Highlights include a seven run first, a four for four day by Crawford and HR's by Pedey, Crawford, Ortiz and Salty.  Also six shutout innings by Lester.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Hopefully, Toronto can mount a comeback !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Great to have a nice , relaxing , pressure free game. Sox now just a half game out of first and leading for the wild card. Pretty quick recovery after the rocky beginning to the season. Now, just keep on rolling.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Let's see -- the Sox had 14 runs, 20 hits and Youk wasn't in the lineup. His replacement went 3-for-5.

THAT'S IT!!!!!

Youk's been holding them back.

Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread, 5/25: Sox Vs. Indians : No crisis.  Just having fun changing it up.  Highlights include a seven run first, a four for four day by Crawford and HR's by Pedey, Crawford, Ortiz and Salty.  Also six shutout innings by Lester.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]wow! y is lowrie not hitting? about out of the .300s! salty baby! what catcher problem? me thinks craw is going to be hitting for a while. least cleveland knows who there daddy is. we were one matt albers inning and bard pitch away from sweeping!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Let's see -- the Sox had 14 runs, 20 hits and Youk wasn't in the lineup. His replacement went 3-for-5. THAT'S IT!!!!! Youk's been holding them back.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Just another case of Tito coddling his stars!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

5 games over 0.500.  An it took 3 tries and about 45 days to get over 0.500.

Nice game overall, good batting practice, great pitching by starters in this series - Bucholz, Beckett & Lester.  If Bard holds on Monday, Sox would have evened the season series against the team with best records this season, sweeping them on the road.

Here's to hoping Aceves and Wake can repeat their performances from last starts, and take the 4-game series at Detroit.

This team is just rounding the corner, starting to hit on all all their cylinders.  Fun has returned to RSN !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

http://imgserver.cms2005.com/imgServer/137269/BigBat_alt.jpg" style="width:200px;height:298px;" src="http://imgserver.cms2005.com/imgServer/137269/BigBat_alt.jpg" border="0" alt="" align="right" />It seemed that Sox Team were using a bat this size today, great to have a hit parade.