Game thread 5/28 Buchholz vs. Oliver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Game thread 5/28 Buchholz vs. Oliver

Let's go Red Sox!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Game thread 5/28 Buchholz vs. Oliver

Any word on the probable length of the rain delay, carnie?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Any link to combat the backout?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

http://www.firstrow.eu/ a link first provided by joel49 I believe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread 5/28 Buchholz vs. Oliver:
    [QUOTE]Any link to combat the backout?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Does Fox own the rights to every Sat game???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

They are really starting to ruin my Saturdays!  :(

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Any word on the probable length of the rain delay, carnie?
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

it may be a while.  listening to the pre game, castiglione said at 7 pm, it wasnt even raining, just expected. pitchers hadn't even warmed yet. raining now.

Joel, what a hockey game last night.  both teams played their hearts out, too bad someone had to lose, but better tampa than the bruinsLaughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Of all the sports, J-Bay, hockey is the hardest for me to watch anxiety wise, especially games like last night where one goal will be the difference.  Yes, it was a great game and thanks to the Sox for playing a quick one so I could watch the third period unfettered.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

i think it's filled with anxiety due to the fast pace of the game and can change in an instant right up to the last second. with only the one point differential, it was a real nail bitter. versus does a nice job.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The slanted officiating took my interest in hockey forever.  That and the ridiculous play-off format.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread 5/28 Buchholz vs. Oliver : Does Fox own the rights to every Sat game???
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Fox has had the rights to every Saturday game played before 5:00 for many years now...then they pick the dumbest game they could possibly broadcast, and tick off the rest of the country...they dont black it out in New England, do they?...

I rarely get to see a sox game on Fox on Saturday in California...they will usually play Az vs. Colorado or such...

thank Gore for the internet...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That's God for the rain out.  Now I will actually get to see the game.  I just wish I prayed for World peace or $100 mill instead.  Oh well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

That's funny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]That's God for the rain out.  Now I will actually get to see the game.  I just wish I prayed for World peace or $100 mill instead.  Oh well.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]Weren't you the one when I said how much I hated Carl Crawford during a Tampa game last year, that said I'd hate him even more when he was rocking pinstripes this year? I want to use that as a quote, but I want to attribute it to the right source.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Looks like we get a double dip tomorrow and actually get to watch both games, one on TBS and the other on NESN I would assume. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

did they say a double header joel? just said it was canceled.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Extra Bases just posted it.

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

at least you all will get to see them both. watching the angels/minn game. NYY/mariners at 10:00. dont usually watch the NYY but king felix is pitching

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Tampa has already lost.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Tampa has already lost.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]To Cleveland. How many more games does Tampa have left by the lake on this trip?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

They finish with the Tribe on Sunday. Then the Rays return home to host the western teams, starting with the Rangers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread 5/28 Buchholz vs. Oliver : Weren't you the one when I said how much I hated Carl Crawford during a Tampa game last year, that said I'd hate him even more when he was rocking pinstripes this year? I want to use that as a quote, but I want to attribute it to the right source.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I don't remember carnie.  I say show much cra_p, especially during Sox and Patriot game threads it's hard to remember ( almost 8000 posts between Tcal2 and tcal2- and that doesn't include about 3000 from the 5 banned versions of my first handle)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread 5/28 Buchholz vs. Oliver : I don't remember carnie.  I say show much cra_p, especially during Sox and Patriot game threads it's hard to remember ( almost 8000 posts between Tcal2 and tcal2- and that doesn't include about 3000 from the 5 banned versions of my first handle)
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure it was you. I don't know anyone else irreverent enough to post that on a game thread. I laughed about it when the Sox signed Crawford.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Carnie: T-Cal is a good guy, man. He enjoys/agonizes for the moment. He also is the only one who freely admits being banned. He never saw it as a crucifixion. In his case, more of a hypocrisy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Carnie : T-Cal is a good guy, man. He enjoys/agonizes for the moment. He also is the only one who freely admits being banned. He never saw it as a crucifixion. In his case, more of a hypocrisy.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]I meant my last comment as a compliment. I've always enjoyed tcal's comments. Plus who else is cool enough to have Jay and Silent Bob as their avatar?