Game Thread 51: Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Re: Game Thread 51: Indians at Red Sox

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Ells makes up for it.  Yes!!!

The take by Iggy turned out to be crucial, but he doesn't deserve credit for the take, IT WAS A STRIKE and he could have just as easily lost the game with that take......All's well that ends well I guess. I don't like to see a player taking a close pitch and hoping the umpire makes a poor call.

This response was meant for Bmaz..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BOSOX1941's comment:

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Ells makes up for it.  Yes!!!

The take by Iggy turned out to be crucial, but he doesn't deserve credit for the take, IT WAS A STRIKE and he could have just as easily lost the game with that take......All's well that ends well I guess. I don't like to see a player taking a close pitch and hoping the umpire makes a poor call.

It was a breathtaken call !!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uknepatsfan. Show uknepatsfan's posts

I wonder what the Examiner made of that comeback then?

Amazes me that people are moaning about this Sox team though. They are a breath of fresh air especially after the spoilt brats of last season. These are guys I can root for.

Last season I loved the team but hated the players. This bunch remind of the Idiots of 2004. Not as talented but they have that same togetherness and spirit.

Give me this team we have today over the last couple of teams we've had any day! They may not win a WS but they will give us 162 honest games.

And its a joy to see them upsetting all the 'experts' who thought Baltimore would run away with the AL East this season and the Sox would be a joke.