Carp RF
    Pedroia 2B
    Ortiz DH
    Napoli 1B
    Drew SS
    Saltalamacchia C
    Iglesias 3B
    Bradley Jr. CF
    Pitching: RHP Clay Buchholz (7-0, 1.73).

YANKEES (31-24)
    TBA
    Pitching: RHP Hiroki Kuroda (6-3, 2.39).

Game time: 8 p.m.

TV/Radio: ESPN / WEEI.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Game Thread 58: Red Sox at Yankees

hopefully this one will turn out to be the crisper of the three games, instead our usual Sunday's "long journey into night"...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

hopefully this one will turn out to be the crisper of the three games, instead our usual Sunday's "long journey into night"...

Tonight's one of the few, if any, that I can stay up late ...   I get up at 2 AM to get ready to open one place I work.  But tomorrow, I get to sleep in till 5:30, cuz I have endodontic surgery at 8....

Looking forward to the game, but even more for the dental work.   Have been sucking in pain meds n crying like a baby over the pain ....poor me   lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

into MondayYell

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

[QUOTE]

into MondayYell

OMG, not one of those nights. Undecided

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Brett Gardner CF
    Robinson Cano 2B
    Mark Teixeira 1B
    Travis Hafner DH
    Vernon Wells LF
    Kevin Youkilis 3B
    Ichiro Suzuki RF
    Jayson Nix SS
    Chris Stewart C

RHP Hiroki Kuroda

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

Tonight's one of the few, if any, that I can stay up late ...   I get up at 2 AM to get ready to open one place I work.  But tomorrow, I get to sleep in till 5:30, cuz I have endodontic surgery at 8....

Looking forward to the game, but even more for the dental work.   Have been sucking in pain meds n crying like a baby over the pain ....poor me   lol

got you beat...colonoscopy and endoscopy manana.....holy double duty Batman!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Good luck!!   I know the feeling.

The propofol IV will ease the experience..   Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

TY....I am a little worried needless to say - I have had some bleeding issues...hopefully just an ulcer/inflammation....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Heavy thunderstorms in the NY area. May have trouble getting this one in. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Thundering and raining like mad here in WMASS  2 hours from NYC

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

The prep is the hardest part geo.

make sure they switch scopes when they switch ends!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

lol Bald...hopefully I will be painless....and feeling good after Clay shuts down the Yanks tonight!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

TY....I am a little worried needless to say - I have had some bleeding issues...hopefully just an ulcer/inflammation....

Same here.... I hope you're on a medication like Prilosec or something similar for the bleeding.

I can understand your concern though because I also have to take an anticoagulant which certainly doesn't help the issue.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

This is a big game tonight.... Hope the weather holds.........  Go SOX, Buch, Iggy, and Bradley too !!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

hopefully, the SOX can 'chew' up the yank-ems tonight. good luck with your surgery tomorrow.

Agreed and thanks!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Ugh ...   once scope's enough  but at least you can say you got a double.

'

I know you may want a double, but I'm sure your prep today wouldn't allow ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

You are right ... and funny!

Lady Gators are in Softball WS trail...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

'

lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

'

lol

Best of luck with the tests Geo.  Always enjoy your posts. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Good luck Geo! I recommend Versed. Its a drug that makes you forget the whole experience afterwards, no matter how unpleasant it was. To all you fans out there: if you are over 50 (younger if you have a close family member with intenstinal polyps)-get your screening colonoscopy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

'

lol

Best of luck with the tests Geo.  Always enjoy your posts. 

TY DG  1/2 done with prep...not so bad

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Good luck Geo! I recommend Versed. Its a drug that makes you forget the whole experience afterwards, no matter how unpleasant it was. To all you fans out there: if you are over 50 (younger if you have a close family member with intenstinal polyps)-get your screening colonoscopy!

Absolutely.....get it done!

Could be a combination of Fentanyl+Versed...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

+1; ugh