Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.

In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : eh, i don't know, it was on a little jitterbug reverse-pivot slap hit, so Softy would still be in the right.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

You're right.  There is nothing worse than a guy with elite speed spraying line drives to the opposite field.... against LHP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : You're right.  There is nothing worse than a guy with elite speed spraying line drives to the opposite field.... against LHP.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

Wink

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Only one run , but it does feel good to have the early lead. As for Ellsbury , he has to know they are going to pitch him differently this year. More breaking balls , more pitches away. It is up to him to adjust. Nothing wrong with the opposite field single. He does not necessarily have to hit 30 home runs to be productive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Lestahhh on the cuttahh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

ack

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

C'mon bautista!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Limited damage...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

OK.  One run.  I'll take it.  the way these guys are pitching today, that might be the difference.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

I hope so!!!

(now that the red flops are down 1)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Does Youk have contract incentives for "weak grounders to SS"? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Babe, could you please let us have the game threads, other than the nyy/sox games?? not to much to ask is it??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I think Magadan is a good hitting coach , but sometimes it is hard to get guys to listen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I think Magadan is a good hitting coach , but sometimes it is hard to get guys to listen.
    Posted by dgalehouse

ya, thats the issue they had with shelly duncan on the nyy, gale. friend of mine who works for them said he would take all his instruction from his father. one of the reasons they got rid of him...well that and he stinks

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I think we need a Dectective to find the missing hits here. what happened to our hitting here ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

So far Toronto just looks like a better team.  Great rally by Sox to win game 1, but games 2 and now 3 look like the Jays can simply hit our pitching, but we can't hit theirs.  And today Lester, our best, is on the mound and has already given up 2 runs immediately after the Sox took the 1 run lead. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Babe, could you please let us have the game threads, other than the nyy/sox games?? not to much to ask is it??
    Posted by J-BAY

I just put him on ignore.  First time I've ever put anyone on ignore.  His sole intent is to be annoying to Red Sox fans on a Red Sox board, he is like the 8 year old little brother who never matured.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : ya, thats the issue they had with shelly duncan on the nyy, gale. friend of mine who works for them said he would take all his instruction from his father. one of the reasons they got rid of him...well that and he stinks
    Posted by J-BAY

They are big leaguers. They have their egos. They are making a lot more money than the hitting coach.  But , if they are smart , they will listen and learn. Even the best golfers and tennis players hire coaches to help them with their game. You never know so much that you can't learn more from someone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Romero has now gone 4 innings and thrown 47 pitches and is well ahead of our ace in pitch count, plus one run less given up. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

So far Toronto just looks like a better team.  Great rally by Sox to win game 1, but games 2 and now 3 look like the Jays can simply hit our pitching, but we can't hit theirs.  And today Lester, our best, is on the mound and has already given up 2 runs immediately after the Sox took the 1 run lead. 
    Posted by maxbialystock

Sox can't get hits with men on base. 

2 on with no out in the 3rd, and they get 1 run.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : I just put him on ignore.  First time I've ever put anyone on ignore.  His sole intent is to be annoying to Red Sox fans on a Red Sox board, he is like the 8 year old little brother who never matured.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

One of the other nyy posters said he thought the game threads were off limits for them. I agree, it should be our space for the games, they have the entire forum for the BS.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : They are big leaguers. They have their egos. They are making a lot more money than the hitting coach.  But , if they are smart , they will listen and learn. Even the best golfers and tennis players hire coaches to help them with their game. You never know so much that you can't learn more from someone.
    Posted by dgalehouse

heard an interview with Pedroia a few days ago, he said he sits in the dugout and watches the opposing team take batting practice, hopefully will pick up something to learn from to make him better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox are making it easy for Romero. They look like they just want to get out of there as quickly as possible and get home.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Think theres just a bad vibe this year,gale. Too many changes; GM, manager, lineup, front office fiasco with francona....pay back is hell and what goes around comes around

Sections
Shortcuts