Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.

Why didn't keep Beltre and trade Youk. Oh yeah, we are morons

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I think the Front Office is thinking that when Crawford comes back and Matsusaka come back as well this team will be okay. My personal feeling is that they will be too far back to get any benefit from them if they keep playing as lethargic as they look now. esponse to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : ya the celts look bad for a while, bruins also. Long way to go but wacthing teams like texas and detroit, not sure we can compete this year. Too many holes to fill. Was thinking last night, if it doesnt change, sooner than later, bring up the kids and let's see what they've got. Lavarnway mostly. Dont think Salty belongs in the ALE Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.:
    [QUOTE]I think Youkillis is done too and its not Valentines fault, its Larry Luchinno who is the string puller on Young Ben Cherrington. Anyone who thinks Larry is not running this team is naive. In response to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Honestly, AL, I was wrong about Youk, didnt see him ever being the MLB player he became. Wondering if the injuries took it's toll. Hope he's just pressing and needs to get his timing back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : ya the celts look bad for a while, bruins also. Long way to go but wacthing teams like texas and detroit, not sure we can compete this year. Too many holes to fill. Was thinking last night, if it doesnt change, sooner than later, bring up the kids and let's see what they've got. Lavarnway mostly. Dont think Salty belongs in the ALE
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Won't happen till June.....Money..... money.....money.... Sox are now just a part of the corporation....Sad...... Tom Yawkey rolling in his grave. Lavarnway could be the the 2nd coming of Fisk...plays hard and may be the boost that the vets need to up their game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Why didn't keep Beltre and trade Youk. Oh yeah, we are morons
    Posted by BostonBruinss[/QUOTE]

Theo has Beltre's $$$ pegged for Mr. Crawford.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : ya the celts look bad for a while, bruins also. Long way to go but wacthing teams like texas and detroit, not sure we can compete this year. Too many holes to fill. Was thinking last night, if it doesnt change, sooner than later, bring up the kids and let's see what they've got. Lavarnway mostly. Dont think Salty belongs in the ALE
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    When the trade deadline rolls around , we may be debating who to get rid of instead of who to acquire.  Sellers instead of buyers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Lester looks awesome but Romero is somehow just a shade better or luckier.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Beltre played cheaply in 2010 for a contract for the following year, Youkillis was cheaper than what Beltre was going to get in free agency. The team should have hung on to either Victor Martinez or Beltre. Again Saltamachia was a cheaper alternative to Victor Martinez and Epstein thought he found his catcher in that trade with Texas. I have never been impressed with Saltamachia and I think if he made a throw on Sunday in the bottom of the 11th he could have had the Detroit runner going to 3rd base on the passed balll. response to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.": [QUOTE]Why didn't keep Beltre and trade Youk. Oh yeah, we are morons Posted by BostonBruinss[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : Won't happen till June.....Money..... money.....money.... Sox are now just a part of the corporation....Sad...... Tom Yawkey rolling in his grave. Lavarnway could be the the 2nd coming of Fisk...plays hard and may be the boost that the vets need to up their game
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

My brother watch Lavarnway play at Yale. remember him talking of him before the sox drafted him said he was a 5 tool player. They drafted him mostly for his bat. If Salty keeps playing the way he has, he'll get his chance. I agree, need to fill in with FA, but I'd rather go back to drafting and developing the farm system. think after this and with Charington, they may.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Romero is pitching well , but I repeat what I said earlier. The Sox look like they want to get out of there as quickly as possible, and get home. We can only hope the friendly confines will rejuvenate them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I remember reading about him having a great eye and hitting for average and being the Greek God of Walks. response to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : Honestly, AL, I was wrong about Youk, didnt see him ever being the MLB player he became. Wondering if the injuries took it's toll. Hope he's just pressing and needs to get his timing back. Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]Lester looks awesome but Romero is somehow just a shade better or luckier.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]
    That sums it up ... Jon Lester has pitched 6+ hitless innings.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Romero is having his best start that I can remember against the Sox.  They have owned him in the past.  Lester's having a very strong outing again and may have nothing to show for it unless the bats come alive in the top of the 8th.  Interesting to see how the Jays' young closer will react if he gets another save opportunity.  He really struggled on Monday. 
    Posted by WilcyMoore[/QUOTE]
    May not need the closer. Looks like a complete game for Romero.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Ross, Aviles, Shoppach.... nice inning.  I might give Cody a pass b/c he hit the ball hard his first 2 AB's but Aviles and Shoppach didn't really look to "dug in" in those AB's.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Still got one more ups.  Not counting these guys out.  Long as Pedey comes up in the inning, I feel good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

115 pitches..... I say get him out of there but no one is even up in the pen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

You have got to be kidding me!  What a steal!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Lester looks awesome but Romero is somehow just a shade better or luckier.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Be a shame to lose another great start from him. he cant win them alone

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Very poorly executed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I think if the Sox had a good BP this year, Lester would not have to be in there with a pitch count nearing 120...and it's starting to wear on him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Lester is out of gas.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Still got one more ups.  Not counting these guys out.  Long as Pedey comes up in the inning, I feel good.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

I understand BV wanting to get everyone in the lineup with all the days off in April, but he needs to settle on a lineup and let them play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I don't see the need for Lester to facing a RH after throwing 115 pitches when tomorrow is an off day.

He got hit pretty good in the 7th.  C'mon Bobby, get off your hands.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Let's hope Romero runs out of gas or at least loses some control.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Lester is out of gas.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Can't understand why Melancon isn't even warming up there? 

Sections
Shortcuts