Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.

Somehow Youk just seems to have lost that edge that he always had.  He looks almost pathetic up there at bat agains any of the good pitchers.  Maybe the injuries and age are catching up to him...I hope it's not a milkshake issue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Good point - If Shoppach could get a simple bunt down (a lay up really) then it's a totally different ball game.

We should be 3-3 going home now.  It's been the same old story for a few years now......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDC-InfoArchitect. Show BDC-InfoArchitect's posts

Jon Lester at the All-Star break: 0-15, 1.60 ERA ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.:
    [QUOTE]I think Youkillis is done and I am pleased they did not go long term on Ortiz either. he does not look to far from Youkillis either. with Youkillis sometimes I wonder if he was using PEDs and maybe thoses PEDs took their toll on him. I hope not but nothing surprises me anymore and he looks lost at the plate.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

BINGO. See my other thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Home opener could get ugly......
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

COULD get ugly?  That's optimistic. Put it in the books.  Clubber Lang predicts more PAIN.  An easy prediction really - Beckett Plus the Rays = Pure Pain!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay I said it would not surprise me if they went 1-8 to start the season and I was hoping I was wrong. Tampa Bay owns them and now I think I am right. Just like last year another hole to dig out of and I do not think they have the talent to do it, nor do I think Carl Crawford is going to save the day. This is going to be a long season and I was not optimistic at all leaving Spring Training. They do not have the talent to compete with the top echelon teams like Detroit, Tampa, Texas, and the Yankees. The FO Office picked up a host of cast offs from other teams and low production high hope guys. They have too many small market borderline players on this team with high hopes of production. This year could be a disaster for this Front Office. This team needed to get off to a good start this year to win back the fan base, instill confidence in the Front Office. This is why the FO hired Bobby Valentine, but I guess he cannot make chicken salad out of Chicken feathers. In response to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.": [QUOTE]Home opener could get ugly...... Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Everybody go home, nothing to see here!  :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Home opener could get ugly......
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I hope so!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Two wasted efforts by Lester.....
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Took the words right out of my mouth. He really is all we have right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

why dont you go on your Yankee sights, because ine more failure to reach the Worl Series by that old team, and Joe Girardi is going to be gone too. Bank on it ! In response to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : I hope so!! Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Best Teams in AL:

1)  Rangers
    2)  Tigers
    3)  Angels
    4)  Rays
    5)  Yankees

All of these teams will win more than 90 games

Sox will not win 90

Game over......Mgt needs to face reality and get ready for 2013.  If they start planning now they could be really good next year.........but they have NO chance in 2012.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]why dont you go on your Yankee sights, because ine more failure to reach the Worl Series by that old team, and Joe Girardi is going to be gone too. Bank on it ! In response to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope that english isn't your first language.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

You have got to get a life and hang out on the Yankee websites. I hate the Yankees but find better things to do than hang out on their sites. In response to "Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. : I certainly hope that english isn't your first language. Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts