GAME THREAD 7/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GAME THREAD 7/20

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : I don't think I want Beltran. Too old, to much money--unless the NY eats a LOT. Giving up Reddick for him would be too much in my opinion.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]no way we give up reddick for beltran. thats y its a joint package. mets get nothing for beltran if he stays and no way they pay boras for him. frankly theo doesnt want him either over the long term. but for security to eddick, y not? then u can include kalish in the deal for a felix hernandez. cant pay everyone. RF will be a low rent area for us. for SS, i would pay reyes if its under $20M which it should be without NY involved. reyes is the need, esp defensively. scut and lowrie are shaky and we have noone in the wings as of now. once u sign a reyes, can also include the great fielding, light-hitting iglesias to the mariners as well. so you have kalish-iglesias-doubront and 2 lesser pieces for him. we would still  have enough pitching..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : Don't get to see her on MLBTV.com's telecast.
    Posted by rickerd2[/QUOTE]

Really? How come? I'm watching on MLBTV and I always see her. Now when Don goes for a "game break" I never see that, but always see Heidi's reports. That's weird.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I'm beginning to think that 16 inning game is taking it's toll on the hitters. When you have that, it usually doesn't bother you the next day, (15 runs) but kicks in a couple days later. The hitting looks a little off timing, maybe tired. Who knows.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hey, anyone notice that Miller is throwing a no hitter so far? I just saw that. Of course, as soon as you mention it.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

how would bob uecker describe that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]I'm beginning to think that 16 inning game is taking it's toll on the hitters. When you have that, it usually doesn't bother you the next day, (15 runs) but kicks in a couple days later. The hitting looks a little off timing, maybe tired. Who knows.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I think you're reaching. It's baseball. You can be red-hot one day, then face pitcher the next day who is on.

Just my opinion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

There goes the no no. Should have shut up about it I guess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : I think you're reaching. It's baseball. You can be red-hot one day, then face pitcher the next day who is on. Just my opinion.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

I concur.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : I think you're reaching. It's baseball. You can be red-hot one day, then face pitcher the next day who is on. Just my opinion.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Maybe, it's all I could come up with at the moment. LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

no-hit bid foiled

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : Really? How come? I'm watching on MLBTV and I always see her. Now when Don goes for a "game break" I never see that, but always see Heidi's reports. That's weird.

Really?  I am in Texas, and I get the home team's broadcast.  See her when Sox are in Fenway, though.  Can I alter my settings to choose the broadcast?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

where is softy?iwant to know how many feet ells bomb went!Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

We have GOT to unload this Reddick character and get Drew back in there. ANYTHING to stop this out of control hitting spree.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

EXAMINER

I have NESN's broadcast now!  That little tab above the controls allowed me to change the broadcast.  What a M-ron!  I've been seeing that thing for months and never even thought about clicking that thing.

Thanks for wondering, which got me looking around more.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : Really?  I am in Texas, and I get the home team's broadcast.  See her when Sox are in Fenway, though.  Can I alter my settings to choose the broadcast?

Definitely. There should be a "change broadcast" tab when you put your mouse pointer on the bottom of the screen. Click that and then click the radial button that says NESN. That should do it. I know in 08 you ALWAYS had to watch the home broadcast, but later that year (and since) you can choose.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]EXAMINER I have NESN's broadcast now!  That little tab above the controls allowed me to change the broadcast.  What a M-ron!  I've been seeing that thing for months and never even thought about clicking that thing. Thanks for wondering, which got me looking around more.

Yeah, you found it before I could even explain and post about it. LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Wow, Reddick was gonna b safe too

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

A Red Sox win and a yankee lost will surely keep the troll babe in his cave for a bit, he's been absent for days now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]A Red Sox win and a yankee lost will surely keep the troll babe in his cave for a bit, he's been absent for days now.
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

GreatestNYY showed up once crowing last night, only to see his team go down in flames too. I hope Miller doesn't implode here. 2 runs not much of a lead.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Justin Time coming into pitch.  I mean Matt Albers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Miller showing great potential, but Dice-k like, "please drive nails through my skull and end this" wildness. Hope Albers can get him out of this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nice job Alb.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]Miller showing great potential, but Dice-k like, "please drive nails through my skull and end this" wildness. Hope Albers can get him out of this.

Not at all like Dice.  Dice nibbles trying to get batters to chase.  Miller is just plain wild. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Good move Tito, way to keep the lead intact

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : Not at all like Dice.  Dice nibbles trying to get batters to chase.  Miller is just plain wild. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's prob'ly true sherrif. Hope he can at least learn to be "effectively wild", which he kind of was today.