GAME THREAD 7/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: GAME THREAD 7/20

ELLS!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Jacoby Ellsbury, Power Hitter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hignzKHphvQ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Wuh.  Going yard again?  Inconceivable!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I wonder if it's too late to learn the reverse-pivot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Judy just Punched his second one today. Oh, Softy, poor deluded Softy continues to chew on crow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Jacoby!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Somewhere Softy is quietly crying as his chance for true love slips away. His woman is in love with a ball player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Anybody heard from Softy/Billyboy lately?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

They said it went 381 feet. Probably not long enough to count.

Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey, it's the Taco show today..Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

SOFTY it is not that hard,just what a FOOL i am.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Trade Jake while his value is sky high.  Meanwhile, Varitek is pitching a helleva game.

Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Jake sure is looking good at the plate.    Excuse me ... I meant Bellsbury.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20:
    [QUOTE]hey, it's the Taco show today..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Jete, you must be the nicest, most generous Yankees fan out there. You should join US. BTW, that reminds me. I met a guy at work last week that said he'd been in a coma for like 5 years because of a car wreck. I said "man, what was that like coming out of?". He said it was like he went to sleep one night, woke up the next morning and it was 5 years later. I said "I notice you're wearing a Yankees hat, did you miss them winning the WS in 2009?" "Yes" (dissapointedly), "I did". "Well, I'm a Red Sox fan." (Laughing) He said: "So you're the competition!" I said: "I guess you missed us winning it in 07 too then?" (Laughing) "Yeah, but I didn't mind missing THAT!" Seemed like a real nice guy, too bad. Poor fella, missed the Sox winning the WS. How does he carry on? Smile True story! How wierd would that be?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow albers was really  PITCHING, not just throwing.aceves-miller-albers.. theo at his best!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Jake sure is looking good at the plate.    Excuse me ... I meant Bellsbury.  
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]ELLS=RICKY HENDERSEN.. how much would he cost us if he were a free agent right now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Three hits for Gonzo. Welcome back. hehehehe

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

If this game follows this season's pattern, Bard will shut the O's in the 8th, the Red Sox will add an insurance run or two while Paps is warming, and Paps will add a little drama given that he's now in a non-save situation.  Every Red Sox fan will be content as the Sox win but posters will still have something to complain about. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

what happens when we get reyes.. can u imagine the havoc our 9th hitter (reyes), ells and pedy will cause? followed by gonzo-youk-papi? wow!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Time to put the birds to sleep. Youkah!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Adrian gets a day off from 1b and gets 3 hits. He gets tomorrow off, I'd perfect amount of rest for him. 

Miller, is a surprising good SP

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Three hits for Gonzo. Welcome back. hehehehe
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]the accounts of his demise have been greatly exaggerated...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

BB RBI Crawford. The Dam is breaking for the O's.Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]what happens when we get reyes.. can u imagine the havoc our 9th hitter (reyes), ells and pedy will cause? followed by gonzo-youk-papi? wow!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Dont forget Crawford's speed!