GAME THREAD 7/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GAME THREAD 7/20

is buck retardedd? who comes running out like that to yank the pitcher? showing him up.. usually they do that to yap with him..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Bellsbury looked HORRIBLE today.  A nice play in the outfield and two homeruns????  

please

MATT KEMP wouldn't hit two homeruns unless there were men on base, Jacoby can only hit solo homeruns.  Matt Kemp wouldn't make one nice play but he would make 3-4 nice plays.

Ellsbury is a BUM

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD 7/20 : Dont forget Crawford's speed!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]
    yeah, if he can start finally hitting. well, 6th would be reddick anyways. craw at 7, tek/salt at 8.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This kid any relation to Todd Worrell?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

If they blow this one open, Bard gets the day off. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

is that the worse delivery ever? makes oki look normal..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

gee, wonder y this kid will suffer arm issues?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

does he have ADDDD?.. he walks a marathon each outing...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]gee, wonder y this kid will suffer arm issues?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

My guess is YES. Nobody can throw like that for long. I think the same thing about Lincecum, don't see how he can open up like that for long w/o ripping his shoulder apart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Bottom 3rd of the order: 0 for 12 with 15 LOB

It's looking more and more like Salty should get 70-75% of the playing time. Tek seems to be in his late July/Aug/Sep slump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow, next year's closer looks pretty good. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

just back from a meeting....nice to see an increased lead and shutout. i see ells still stinks and gonzo back in the swing:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]just back from a meeting....nice to see an increased lead and shutout. i see ells still stinks and gonzo back in the swing:)
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Ells has only begun his suckiness!  please expect more!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Softy always talking about trading Ells for Kemp, if we could get Kemp, y not keep Ells and Kemp both in the outfield. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

paplebon for the no save....im scared

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Bottom 3rd of the order: 0 for 12 with 15 LOB It's looking more and more like Salty should get 70-75% of the playing time. Tek seems to be in his late July/Aug/Sep slump.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

Remember the ST days when so many in RSN where decrying the inability to get Russel Martin? I wouldn't trade Salty for two Martins. Salty has done nothing but improve, Martin is going down like 6 packs at Hasselhoff's bar. Watch, before his tenure with Boston is over, he will approach 25 HR/90 rbi in a season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]just back from a meeting....nice to see an increased lead and shutout. i see ells still stinks and gonzo back in the swing:)
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] da bum!!!..:-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

salty need consistent playing time; injury free

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Gonzo not very fast, but 4 hits today--we'll take it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

If A-Gon wants to try to leg out a double on a ball like that, he should drop the piano first.

He looked like a cartoon character as he was rounding first with the legs churning but not getting anywhere.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

AGon must b ready to go home...trying for 2 there!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]salty need consistent playing time; injury free
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

True, but I think that's ALL he needs. If he gets it, he's going to be one of the game's best eventually. I can definitely see what the FO sees in him. I've said since ST that his swing is just too good for him not to hit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]salty need consistent playing time; injury free
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I think Tito has handled Salty perfect this year. He played him a lot initially to see if he could get in a groove with consistent playing time. When he struggled and looked overmatched, he backed off, let Salty regroup then has balanced him and Tek.

You can't argue with what either of them are doing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Salty on pace to hit about 14 HR. With more experience and playing time, getting to 20-25 is no stretch. I think he'll eventually do it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

meant all he NEEDED, E. cant edit or reply to once i post for some reason....i agree, the more he gets, the better he will be. only 26

Sections
Shortcuts