Game Thread 7: Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Re: Game Thread 7: Orioles at Red Sox

Nava has added that little hook move with his front foot. I love it. He's still working on getting better. He cranked that ball. It looks like he was looking for that pitch all the way.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Still want JBJ in instead of Nava??? Ham and egger???

Yes, sir, but I've noted that you want Nava instead of Bradley.

It is pretty creepy you track the post of other poster.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Haha.....wait. You take down notes from your Internet forum arguments?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

today I thought it was a good idea...and it was.

and who cares what youve noted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

It is pretty creepy you track the post of other poster.

When they are repetative they are hard to miss. Just sayin

kinda like softy...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMav. Show BMav's posts

I was very worried about having two relievers slated into the 8th and 9th innings that I had little faith in. However, both Bailey and Hanrahan are looking like their past selves and are pitching great. Now my biggest question mark on this team has become a strength.

What a freakin bullpen!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I6qHBE_7aM

Softy just had himself a happy kinda moment

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMav. Show BMav's posts

In response to BaddBrains' comment:

In response to BMav's comment:

I was very worried about having two relievers slated into the 8th and 9th innings that I had little faith in. However, both Bailey and Hanrahan are looking like their past selves and are pitching great. Now my biggest question mark on this team has become a strength.

What a freakin bullpen!

You had little faith in Bailey since he was injured last year?

I had little faith coming into the season. Late in spring training I started to gain hope. And have been very impressed with him every game in the regular season. This was just the first time I mentioned him.

My concern coming into the season was that he and Hanrahan would pitch like they did last year, or even worse in Hanrahan's case, yet because they are veteran closers they would not be removed from their roles until a lot of damage had been done. However, rest might beating heart, they look outstanding.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BaddBrains' comment:

In response to BMav's comment:

What a freakin bullpen!

You had little faith in Bailey since he was injured last year?

Its still early, obviously, but before he was injured Bailey had numbers very similar to Papelbon. He needs at least half a season of healthy pitching before we can really judge him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

What a great win against an opposing starter who was pitching great until the 7th.  Sox now 5-2. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Why the 1-2 fastball to Jones in the 9th? In his previous at bat, Buchholz was 2-0 on Jones and first threw a slider and then a straight change. He got him out on a slider away and refused to throw him a heater---a pitch that Jones loves.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Nava was never given the opportunity to start for the Sox before this season. Farrell is willing to give him the AB's that he needs to keep his eye sharp and all he will do is produce so long as he's not relagated to a bench/part time player. I've been a supporter of this kid since the Sox bought him from the California Independent league! He has fought more battles than any guy this side of Lou Johnson just to get to the show,and he deserves as much a chance as is afforded even the number 1 draft choice would get.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.