2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Game thread--8/17/11, Price vs Lackey

afternoon Exam.....you beat me to the punch again..Wink

RISE IS RIGHT!!!!

LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread--8/17/11, Price vs Lackey:
    [QUOTE]afternoon Exam.....you beat me to the punch again.. RISE IS RIGHT!!!! LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought about staying away from the forum after last night's debacle. I really wish pike would stay off the game threads. Anyway, hoping for the best today, and some help from KC tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Yikes.  Awful play by Darnell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread--8/17/11, Price vs Lackey : Yeah, I thought about staying away from the forum after last night's debacle. I really wish pike would stay off the game threads. Anyway, hoping for the best today, and some help from KC tonight.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I'm staying away from the forum, just doing the game threads. best thing is to ignore him, dont let it get to you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

David Price had great stuff today. Really pitched well. Shut us down. Just have to tip our caps to him and move on. No need to worry. We are still leading the wild card...................................... ( The rose colored glasses group may feel free to cut and paste this. Will save you time later on.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Yikes.  Awful play by Darnell.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

good guy, just not quite a BIG league player

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

The entire team is in disarray, and it's happening too often lately. Every team has those times, but notice the good times between are getting shorter and shorter lately? A win today would go a long way towards getting them back on track, but that 8 game road trip? Man, that could be murder.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Afternoon Examiner, J and Space..got the day off today, just popping in for a sec...gotta step out..see you guys in a bit....enjoy your game.. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]David Price had great stuff today. Really pitched well. Shut us down. Just have to tip our caps to him and move on. No need to worry. We are still leading the wild card...................................... ( The rose colored glasses group may feel free to cut and paste this. Will save you time later on.)
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    I normally hope we win. Now I hope we win that much more so you look silly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In a shocking development, the Sox fall behind in the first inning.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

playing from behind, here we go; cmon sox, HIT today

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

In Response to Game thread--8/17/11, Price vs Lackey:
    [QUOTE]Time to get first back! RISE!!!!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

with price pitching against slackey, and the way the SOX aren't hitting, if the SOX win, it will be more of a 

surpRISE!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread--8/17/11, Price vs Lackey : I normally hope we win. Now I hope we win that much more so you look silly.
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    You " normally " hope we win?  Well, I " always " hope we win.  Try to develop a sense of humor. It will help when things don't go the way you hope.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread--8/17/11, Price vs Lackey : I'm staying away from the forum, just doing the game threads. best thing is to ignore him, dont let it get to you.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Well, saying he gets to me is giving him too much credit. I don't see him as much of a threat, in fact, I think I've pretty much gotten the best of him. What bugs me is just the general noise his arrogance creates when we could be discussing the game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

Confidence level not very high.  Lackey will give up his usual 4 or 5 runs which will be more than enough for the Rays with Price pitching.  Shades of early April.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]The entire team is in disarray, and it's happening too often lately. Every team has those times, but notice the good times between are getting shorter and shorter lately? A win today would go a long way towards getting them back on track, but that 8 game road trip? Man, that could be murder.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

LOL...very funny pike. I recognize my own words when I see them. I meant it then, and stand by it. Pretty lame that you went back to last night's thread, cut and then pasted something I wrote to use it today. Just re-enforces what I told you last night. You keep using my lingo because you have none of your own. You're officially blocked now. I won't see anything you say, so audios.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

If Ells pulls that one , it is gone. Still, a very good swing vs. a tough lefty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

okay pedey (steal 2nd), cmon gonzo, rip one

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

PD has been a mainstay

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread--8/17/11, Price vs Lackey : I normally hope we win. Now I hope we win that much more so you look silly.
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]

LOL....I think that actually was meant to be a joke NU, but I join you in hoping. I would do/say anything on here and gladly look silly later on if the Sox win: "So, I predict that not only will David Price toss a no hitter, I also predict that the Sox are DONE. They will win the wild card and then get knocked out--swept in the first round!" Let the silliness begin, and bring it on! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

all right, cmon youk

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

There is nothing wrong with the Sox that getting back to grinding out good at-bats will not cure.  Lately, we have seen far too many weak at-bats, chasing balls in the dirt, taking hittable pitches, etc.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

15th DP Youk has hit into this year. Only hit into 4 last year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

dam

Sections
Shortcuts