Game Thread 8: Rays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Re: Game Thread 8: Rays at Red Sox

Fine close by Aceves.  Looking good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 8: Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Tell you what else folks, this Rays BP could end up being a problem for them.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Last couple of years, they were able to piece together good bullpens. Not always so easy to do. Could be their downfall this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Aceves looking like a big time closer there.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Had to come from behind again gale but were more than up to the task today

Good job all around. Maybe the injury to Ells will unite the team 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I saw the first and ninth innings ... heard a little on the radio ... but I'm guessing Buchholz really settled down after that awful start. Never would have guessed we'd get seven IP out of him. And Papi ... what can you say to do it justice?

You know, I was reading the paper this morning and it hit me: As terrible as the Sox had been playing, they were only two games out of first place. It's still really, really, really early.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 8: Rays at Red Sox : Had to come from behind again gale but were more than up to the task today Good job all around. Maybe the injury to Ells will unite the team 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    I think it probably goes without saying , but continued production from Aviles and Ross is very important to our success. We know what Pedey , AGon and Papi can do , but to win in the A.L. East , you need production throughout the order.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]Welp, I needed this today. Was pretty discouraged about Ellsbury this morning, this was cathartic. Plus, beating up on the Rays is always a good thing. Good win, all around enjoyable game after the first inning. These last two games are certainly winnable. Winning all four games in this series is at least a better than average possibility. Boy, that'd be nice. Gained a game on NYY, Rays, and Jays today. Afternoon all.....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

i dont think we'll be able to rough up shields the same way we did to price and hellickson the past 2 days. he is hands down their best pitcher overall in my mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

It just keeps getting better, needed this after the Bruins OT loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Good win

I hope for many more

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread 8: Rays at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 8: Rays at Red Sox : i dont think we'll be able to rough up shields the same way we did to price and hellickson the past 2 days. he is hands down their best pitcher overall in my mind. Posted by mef429[/QUOTE] Moore and Shields can be beaten.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Longoria 0-8 so far on the weekend, always nice to see this.

0-12, tomorrow?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Longoria 0-8 so far on the weekend, always nice to see this. 0-12, tomorrow?
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

Four game series, 0-16

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Even better, this guy is such a pain in the a$$.  Nice
    to keep him off the board.