Re: Game Thread 9/19 Orioles v. Red Sox Game 1

In Response to Re: Game Thread 9/19 Orioles v. Red Sox Game 1:
    [QUOTE]Phew....At least Lackey is waiting in game two to stop the collapse 
    Posted by KRomine[/QUOTE]

sarcasm..right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 9/19 Orioles v. Red Sox Game 1 : sarcasm..right?
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!

If they are swept, Fenway Park will be really ugly!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Was there no one else available other than Weiland? After looking at the player stats for Pawtucket, the answer is no, there is no one else available. Well, I'm sure Lackey will embrace the role of stopper in Game 2.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Tell me what good it did to keep Aceves in the bp for his "traditional role" when the team is playing golf and fishing in October?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 9/19 Orioles v. Red Sox Game 1 : Absolutely! If they are swept, Fenway Park will be really ugly!
    Posted by KRomine[/QUOTE]

Dont worry..Tito has it all figured out..hes putting Lowrie in game 2..Undecided

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

absolutely must take him out of the game NOW - IMMEDIATELY

no more batters can this guy face

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Sox Home runs in September ..
    Agon Elsbury Pedroia  and Salty   (3)
    Aviles (2)
    Ortiz Scutaro Varitek Crawford Reddick and today DMAC (1).
    RECORD   4  AND  13  ...

JJ HARDY   6-2  LET'S SPOT EM SOME MORE RUNS TITO....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 9/19 Orioles v. Red Sox Game 1 : "Glass" says he's ready to play so Francona is of course, gonna play him
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]think they told craw to come back on oct 1st, when we are all home watching others.. best thing for craw's "neck" is for him to see a neck psychologist... y is weiland still in the game? someone with a computer from the sabermetrics institute saw him and said hey he's better than millwood

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 9/19 Orioles v. Red Sox Game 1 : Tell me what good it did to keep Aceves in the bp for his "traditional role" when the team is playing golf and fishing in October?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

he should have started the 5th..but tito is sticking with his guy..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

seriously, y r we always behind after the first or second inning of every freakin game?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Showalter "not thinking about playing spoiler" huh? Yeah right. I've got some swampland for sale in Arazona BTW....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Regarding playing hurt...I spent 1st 21 years in Maine & last 45 in SF Bay area. Roots run deep so I'm a Boston team fan first and a local one 2nd.

At Candlestick yesterday with 49ers up 24-14 in last qtr. Romo with a broken or broken ribs plays & they get 2 scores to tie & win in OT.

He played in contact football & was hit also a couple of times yet we have many of our stars hurt in non contact baseball...give me a break !!!  Play with pain & don't complain !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

[QUOTE]seriously, y r we always behind after the first or second inning of every freakin game?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

This may be a shot in the dark, but I'm thinking it's because the pitching SUCKS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Regarding playing hurt...I spent 1st 21 years in Maine & last 45 in SF Bay area. Roots run deep so I'm a Boston team fan first and a local one 2nd. At Candlestick yesterday with 49ers up 24-14 in last qtr. Romo with a broken or broken ribs plays & they get 2 scores to tie & win in OT. He played in football & was hit also a couple of times yet we have many of our stars hurt...give me a break !!! Play with pain & don't complain !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

1000% agree!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Right Orsillo. The O's have that "hollow feeling", that exlpains why they're kicking our butts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Football is a little different re playing through an injury - look at Ronnie Lot!

But no excuse for Crawford not playing today

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Maybe CC dosnt want to hurt himself further so he can endorse that fat check..

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

When is Donnie O finally gonna say it the way it is - The Sox are bunch of wussy, injury prone, won't play through pain, apathetic, fat cats..........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

This may actually turn out to be WORSE than '78.  Expectations were much higher for this team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

"This is going GREAT!" -- Flounder.

At least we already know that this team does not stage comebacks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]When is Donnie O finally gonna say it the way it is - The Sox are bunch of wussy, injury prone, won't play through pain, apathetic, fat cats..........
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I used to defend tito but Im finding it almost impossible to do that lately with some of his very questionable moves....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

But honestly people, what do you expect when you have a pitcher starting who is barely even AAA ready? Injuries are the biggest part of what's killing this team, it's letting the air out of everything else and creating this mess.