Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino)

In Response to Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino):
    In Response to Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino) : You are overdue. What took so long?  The Wake defenders need to be ready. By the way , I did not say he was a five inning pitcher, just said that he is not very good. You can dispute that if you want.  I guess if one does not agree that Wake is a good pitcher, that person must be " ignorant."
    Posted by dgalehouse

you can dispute it, but tell me, how did the Sox fall behind 9-4? If you were rushing to get Wakefield out of the game after 5, then what did the pen that came in do? Oh, I see, the only person who is responsible is the SP. The fact that he left with a 4-3 lead means nothing, just that the Comedy Show that came into relieve went to pieces. That had no influence on this game. Just Wakefield.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

two hits for crawford....need him now more than ever.

Lester tomorrow....3 of 4 on the road, with a depleted line up...i'll take it all day

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino) : I dont get it either gale. Its a good  fourm but its a disaster lately. the other night, more yankee fans than red sox. Babes got serious issues that go deeper than a forum and a few others aren't far behind.
    Posted by J-BAY

The only one I see that is reasonable is " Jete." Even with him , I don't know what he gets out of coming here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

All excellent posts, so observing, the Wakes being charged for 4 more earned runs.   You follow and know the game and stats so well.    Better start Albers next time.  And definitely  don't ever sign wakes again.  Better to save that money so more hires like jenks, gagne, lackey, etc. can be made. Good call.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This lineup is a disaster as well. Its like watching a triple AAA team and hoping they can score runs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino) : you can dispute it, but tell me, how did the Sox fall behind 9-4? If you were rushing to get Wakefield out of the game after 5, then what did the pen that came in do? Oh, I see, the only person who is responsible is the SP. The fact that he left with a 4-3 lead means nothing, just that the Comedy Show that came into relieve went to pieces. That had no influence on this game. Just Wakefield.
    Posted by dannycater

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino) : The only one I see that is reasonable is " Jete." Even with him , I don't know what he gets out of coming here.
    Posted by dgalehouse

I guess the rivelry. They think they need to keep us real and honest apparently.  most of them are just looking for attention. if everyone ignored them, they'd go away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

yes, goofy, we need to pitch Albers and Morales sooner because the fans here thought Tim would implode. So let's check: If Tito pulls Tim at 4-1 after 5 and the team falls beind 9-4, is that Wakefield's fault too? Or was that Tito for pulling him to early for the clown car pen? Sounds like Tito was in a no-win situation with the forum fans. He pulled him with Tim leading, and the pen then proceeded to surrender another 6 runs. When it is all said and done here, it will be Wakefield getting bashed. Hell, already happening. The only guy who screwed up today was Wakefield, no one else.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino) : you can dispute it, but tell me, how did the Sox fall behind 9-4? If you were rushing to get Wakefield out of the game after 5, then what did the pen that came in do? Oh, I see, the only person who is responsible is the SP. The fact that he left with a 4-3 lead means nothing, just that the Comedy Show that came into relieve went to pieces. That had no influence on this game. Just Wakefield.
    Posted by dannycater

Look , the guy has an ERA of 5.  He was obviously out of gas. Of course the bullpen blew it. It is not realistic to think that Wake would have pitched out of trouble. Even if he did, he was through after six. Same relievers would have been used then. Wake has not been consistently good in a long time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

A lot of it is frustration and watching the Sox lose a game they should win. This amazes me why wasn't Wheeler used when Albers was in trouble. Tito must not like this guy. He was a good player with Tampa.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

My apologies, danny cater knows. maybe other just can't separate reality from fiction

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

This lineup is a disaster as well. Its like watching a triple AAA team and hoping they can score runs.
    Posted by AL34

Just like 2010. "Deja vu all over again" w/ these mounting injuries.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Wake loyalists will always rush to his defense.  Never mind that we are in late August , and his ERA is 5.  Now they are trashing the bullpen to justify Wake's mediocrity.  The same bullpen that has saved so many of his wins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

So if the same relievers would have been used, and they got rocked, what does it  matter if Wakefield pitched the entire 6th inning. Your logic is well, not bright.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

So if the same relievers would have been used, and they got rocked, what does it  matter if Wakefield pitched the entire 6th inning. Your logic is well, not bright.
    Posted by dannycater

First" ignorant", now " not bright."   How clever of you. It takes a real brain to make insulting remarks. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This team has overused Albers to the point of ineefectiveness. Tito left him in an inning too long agaist Tampa earlier this week. Wheeler looks good to me. I do not understand why he is not used more. Does anyone else feel this way.

One other question atre there any other romors out there about the Red Sox and waiver wire help that anyone has heard ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

By and large , the bullpen has done a good job all year.  Tonight they didn't. So it is their fault that Wake did not get his 200th.  Wake of the 5 ERA.  Wake who has a history of suddenly losing it in the middle innings.  Folks, if you don't realize that Wake is a great pitcher, you must be ignorant or at least not bright.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Gonzalez has not helped with his power drought numbers. How many homeruns has he hit sine the all star break ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

At least you all get the NESN game. I am getting the Royals channel with Verizon Fios and they keep showing this couple with a young child whio are taping the game to the point of ad nauseum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

I'm interested to know the Red Sox record vs sub-par teams. I may be wrong, but it seems they consistantly struggle with these teams this year. We get 'em tomorrow w/ Lester going. 3 out of 4 aint bad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, August 20, BOS (Wakefield) @ KC (Paulino) : We come here to read the wise remarks made about the Yankees and see the Socks go down, RS fans are doubled minded in all their ways.
    Posted by greatestNYY

You my friend have just defined a troll, you sound very worthless with that statement, Thanks for identifying yourself

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Gonzalez has not helped with his power drought numbers. How many homeruns has he hit sine the all star break ?
    Posted by AL34

ZERO!! Since July 6th. That's 45 days!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

You just don't get it-----everyone sees many of the posters as  bigger wakefield bashers than  red sox fans, as they use their only communciations skills--an engineer with a hammer and a nail on a pitcher not of record tonight against the KC royals 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Posted by AL34
    Forget home runs, how about RBI's 10 maybe what happen?

Sections
Shortcuts