GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

We can thank Reddick for those 2 runs! I wish our pitchers would show a little moxie and pitch well around errors in the field!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I can't stand Tippy's waiting for the miracle on the mound approach. Reddick enjoy Pawtucket again next year! Game over folks!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

4 runs will not beat us tonight. Tell the O's to stop scoring now, and we win eventually.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Pitchers cannot make it out of the 5th inning lately. Bullpen over stressed. We had opportunities in this game to put up runs and could not. Reddick has been looking like a Triple AAA player the last month and a half. Drew took his check and took the year off. This team is doomed even if they do make the playoffs. Two pitchers on staff Beckett and Lester, and Lester has not looked unbeatable lately.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

crap!..let Davis off the hook there..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : Wakefield, 8 innings in a loss. It was on the road, I can't remember where. Toronto maybe? Not sure.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I wanted know complete games, ya know, like all the Philly pitchers get often! All 5 of their starters!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well you never know with this team, it always seem they score like 14+ runs one night and then get shut down the next, hopefully the bats can wake up soon or its gonna be a looong night

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I can't stand Tippy's waiting for the miracle on the mound approach. Reddick enjoy Pawtucket again next year! Game over folks!!!
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

You're kidding right? It's only the3rd inning. 4 runs will not beat the Red Sox tonight. 7 or 8 maybe, not 4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gready. Show Gready's posts

Another error?  Bedard is out.  Let the comeback begin!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

What we just saw (Bedard still around after 50 pitches IN ONE INNING) borders on being criminal. Forget the runs, Bedard may have to have his arm stitched back on after that display. He's coming off an injury, Tito!

I would fire this clown immediately after the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : I live on the left coast and I don't have the game on TV...following on gameday...I did see the reply on MLB network...ugh!
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

BT try  http://www.soccertvlive.nt or myp2p.eu

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

It's only the bottom of the 3rd...I wouldn't be to quick to put this one in the loss column...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Thanks BADard.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Bedard, 2.2 innings, 5 hits 2 BB's, 5 runs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : I wanted know complete games, ya know, like all the Philly pitchers get often! All 5 of their starters!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Beggers can't be choosers, but yeah, I think we have 1 this year. Might have been John Lackey in LAA in April. Dunno, can't remember. There was a stretch there where we came close a bunch of times during that period.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

second double for PD

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Fortunately the Sox are playing the Orioles who have the worst pitching in the majors and the Sox still can hit poor pitching...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]That pitch count is ugly, we rarely ever get 7 complete innings out of our starters much less a complete game.. Does anybody know who and when our last complete game was?
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]u have lofty goals... 7 innings, complete game? ha. would settle for 5 innings and 4 runs given up. that would be good enough to give the offense a chance to win it on most nights

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Our starting pitching leaves a lot to be desired. We simply don't have the rotation of a championship team . Yet , some still make the ridiculous argument that Aceves is " too valuable in the pen " to be used as a starter.  He is obviously better than everyone we are sending out there , except Beckett and Lester.  It is so obvious that it is not even arguable. If and when the Sox are eliminated, these same posters will still insist that Aceves is better in the bullpen. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Another quality start

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

At least the Rays are losing, I dont see them putting up a crooked number on Ivan Nova!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : Beggers can't be choosers, but yeah, I think we have 1 this year. Might have been John Lackey in LAA in April. Dunno, can't remember. There was a stretch there where we came close a bunch of times during that period.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

easter sunday.....he went at least 8. that was his best start by far in the two years he's been here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Reimold has been busy with that Green Monster tonight!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]What we just saw (Bedard still around after 50 pitches IN ONE INNING) borders on being criminal. Forget the runs, Bedard may have to have his arm stitched back on after that display. He's coming off an injury, Tito! I would fire this clown immediately after the game.
    Posted by bosoxmal[/QUOTE]

Sloppy yes, but I'm willing to cut him a break. He hasn't pitched in a long time, was on a pitch count, and throwing that many pitches in one inning did him in. Spread those out over 2 or 3 and that's fine. But even a healthy pitcher is going to start losing it with that many pitches in one inning. Reddick is as much the bad guy as anyone there. That was little league, not big league.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Its just everynight and nothing to look forward too in the way of starting pitching. No offense people but nobody is beating Philladelphia with that starting pitching. Theo goofed and did not pick up pitching at the trade deadline.

[QUOTE]It's only the bottom of the 3rd...I wouldn't be to quick to put this one in the loss column...
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts