GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

Who on the other team DOESN'T have three hits anymore? For the love of mercy....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

They may need more then 2 runs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i wouldnt be against throwing mcdonald out there to pitch, i mean its not like anyone in our pen is any better, plus it would add some much needed humor to this collapse..im totally kidding, but for real its gotten that bad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK:
    We will tie this score, watch and see, i dont know if we win, but we will get 2 runs next inning!
    Posted by westcoastsox9

You have, FORSEEEEEN it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

With the pitching outside of Beckett, and to some what Lester (who has not been that great lately), this rotation is just not playoff worthy.

Don't know what is more painful - not making the playoffs, or a swift exit from the playoffs.

Bard, and now Paps are just not what they were for majority of the season.

Lackey and Bedard just don't belong in a WS contending team.

Bucholz is effectively done for the season, even if he comes for a few innings.

I guess the early season 0-6 and 2-10 start did indicate something fundamentally wrong with this team, and trying to dig out of the hole sapped the energy out of this team.

I hope I am wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow that pitch to andino was served on a platter, MLB hitters shouldnt miss that and he didnt

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannimota. Show mannimota's posts

At some point, the Yanks will not need to beat the Rays anymore.  Then what?  The Sox don't appear to be capable of beating the O's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gramercy-Park. Show Gramercy-Park's posts

I just left Yankee Stadium in the Bronx....do the Sox not want to go to the playoffs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

With the pitching outside of Beckett, and to some what Lester (who has not been that great lately), this rotation is just not playoff worthy. Don't know what is more painful - not making the playoffs, or a swift exit from the playoffs. Bard, and now Paps are just not what they were for majority of the season. Lackey and Bedard just don't belong in a WS contending team. Bucholz is effectively done for the season, even if he comes for a few innings. I guess the early season 0-6 and 2-10 start did indicate something fundamentally wrong with this team, and trying to dig out of the hole sapped the energy out of this team. I hope I am wrong.
    Posted by blingblang

I posted that in April bling. Looked like I was wrong for three months, but it really DOES indicate an inherent problem with the team. That doesn't mean they can't get hot and win it all, it just means it isn't as likely they will.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well at least if they make the playoffs, that would mean they would have avoided the collapse of a lifetime, but thats not to say i would like to see them get a swift boot out of the playoffs either

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dante58. Show dante58's posts

No way ump should have allowed that timeout, bull!!
    Posted by westcoastsox9

papelstall has only himself to blame.  he's one of the worst violators of the 12-second rule, and I've never seen an ump call him on it.   of course they're going to give time outs to the hitters.

And if paps couldn't close the door with that ultra-generous strike zone, well then how much more help does he need?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Score three runs this inning and the fat lady in Tampa has promised to come out and start singing!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

It's not fun watching scrub teams hit the snot out of Sox pitching. These past 3 weeks have been excrutiatingly painful! C'mon guys! Let's walkoff in the 9th!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

We as Sox fans couldn't ask for a better part of the line-up, Ells will start it with a bang, come on boys!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I like the Sox chances in the 9th...right hitters coming up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well we got the top of the lineup coming up, if we cant score two runs, then we didnt deserve to win this game anyways...but this loss is chalked up to reddick in my opinion, botched the play that cost them two runs and then whiffed almost every time he got to the plate

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We can blame Bard or Pap all we want tonight , but the real problem is the starting pitching. It is brutally bad. Hard to expect the bullpen to close it out all the time. We are getting next to nothing out of the majority of our starters.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Rally time!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

well at least if they make the playoffs, that would mean they would have avoided the collapse of a lifetime, but thats not to say i would like to see them get a swift boot out of the playoffs either
    Posted by redsoxfan94

I was venting last week and saying I'd rather they didn't make it than lose out, but I don't think so. I don't want a collapse like that hanging around for years to come. Let's get in there, and take our chances. If we get knocked out at least we didn't have the collapse of all time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

a break! let's hope we can capitalize (pedey single, gonzo homer)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

There's a break...Need to take advantage...A bloop and a blast would work!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gramercy-Park. Show Gramercy-Park's posts

Cmon Boys!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

BOY , DO WE SUCK OR WHAT !!!!!!
    Posted by patafan

suckx2

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

With the pitching outside of Beckett, and to some what Lester (who has not been that great lately), this rotation is just not playoff worthy. Don't know what is more painful - not making the playoffs, or a swift exit from the playoffs. Bard, and now Paps are just not what they were for majority of the season. Lackey and Bedard just don't belong in a WS contending team. Bucholz is effectively done for the season, even if he comes for a few innings. I guess the early season 0-6 and 2-10 start did indicate something fundamentally wrong with this team, and trying to dig out of the hole sapped the energy out of this team. I hope I am wrong.
    Posted by blingblang
    Your not

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Nice, catchers interference, a break!

Sections
Shortcuts