GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

For all of you who thought I was out of my mind by declaring this game over after 3 innings I've been watching and playing baseball for almost 52 years,and I can almost smell a crappy team from a distance and folks this is a crappy team... I'm a diehard Sox fan but unfortunately I'm a realist. They might make the playoffs but they can't afford to lose games to the Orioles or should I say give games away!!! The Sox have committed 27 errors since September 1,and just like in all sports certain elements of the game control more than you think,for instance good pitching will win more games than average pitching which I would accept at this point as far as the Sox are concerned,defense will prevent runs from scoring or even generating scoring opportunities,can't get that with this group of bums! alledged MLB ballplayers not catching flyballs hit directly to them,over throwing cutoff guys,throwing to the wrong base,just past the outstretched glove of Marco Scrubtaro......It goes on and on. If these guys make the playoffs the only way they win is by devine intervention. Sorry to put it truthfully but this team has no pitching or defense and please tell Saltalamacchia to open his eyes and follow the ball to home plate!!!! He stinks !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK:
    In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : The Yankees will probably have clinched the division by this weekend, the games will be largely meaningless to them. The RS will mostly be playing their B team.
    Posted by TexWrecks
        I doubt that....Girardi and the Yanks will hardly lay down for the Bosox...How Girardi handles the subsequent series with the Rays should be really interesting, especially because he will be under some pressure to field his best possible team, even with the logical need to rest players before the playoffs....
    Warning: This post was created by a Yankee fan, and may be intended to cause irreparable emotional and psychological harm to any Red Sox fan who might read it.

"Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."

Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )

when the boss comes callin' his take his toll 
    when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul 
    when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize 

- Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

Predictably, the Yankees did their part but we did not.  So far 2 of 3 losses to the last-place team at home.  BRAVO!  How many times do we have to hear the players/coaches say, "We've got to play better"?  Yeesh.  Gets old.  Don't say anything.

Interesting how easily NY slapped Davis around while he has owned us. 

Sections
Shortcuts