GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK:
    [QUOTE]NYY with bases juiced nobody out in the 2nd.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Have to think that it is better if the Yankees win. We need to clinch the wild card before even thinking about winning the division.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : certainly not complaining but Davis is all over the joint this inning... but strikes out Jeter for the 1st out...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]grandy clears em with a 2 bagger..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]NYY with bases juiced nobody out in the 2nd.

What a shame that you can't concentrate on your Yankee game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

NY with 4-0 lead now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Granderson drives in three, Rays collapse imminent. HEHEHEHE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT : "Tonight on SportsCenter da da da.....da da da.....Orioles starter Rick VandenHurk gives the Red Sox 1 run in the first, and is perfect from then on--as Baltimore beats up on Eric Bedard in his return from a balky knee. Meanwhile in the bronx, the red hot Rays trim the Sox lead to 1! On SportsCenter--RIGHT NOW!!!!"   LOL.....

LOL Exam...but not funnySealed

nyy 4-0 not rooting for them mind you, just hoping tampa doesnt winFoot in mouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

After this weekend, we'll SEE just who's better and handling the pressure won't we? We'll see if Maddon's fun and games can go into the Bronx and get him 3 wins. My guess is they'll be lucky to split.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT : LOL Exam...but not funny nyy 4-0 not rooting for them mind you, just hoping tampa doesnt win
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

LOL...already looking like it failed as a prophecy because it succeeded as a warning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

forget the division...root for the yanks to sweep the rays so we can rest a lil and set up the rotation for the postseason

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

We all now know that the Bosox forum is inundated with Yankee fans, Can it be any more obvious? Yet the ignorant will keep coming in here and take the bait. Babe is right. He laughs at the stupidity of the red flops fans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT : LOL Exam...but not funny nyy 4-0 not rooting for them mind you, just hoping tampa doesnt win
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] evening J, watched the replay this afternoon on ortiz's ball yesterday..definitely fair...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox pitchers are having trouble putting hitters away. A lot of two strike pitches are fouled off. The result is an early game high pitch count. Bedard will have a short outing, at this rate. Wonder what the bullpen plan is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]We all now know that the Bosox forum is inundated with Yankee fans, Can it be any more obvious? Yet the ignorant will keep coming in here and take the bait. Babe is right. He laughs at the stupidity of the red flops fans.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

I have no idea where you're coming from. Jete is the only NYY fan I've seen on here tonight, and he's ok. You might be the only one on here that actually believes babe is a real Yankees fan. I'm convinced Babe is a Sox fan that uses all that to stir up crap and make Yankees fans looks dumb. For all we know, YOU could be babe, but I think he's one of the regular posters that uses that monaker to make waves.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT : evening J, watched the replay this afternoon on ortiz's ball yesterday..definitely fair...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

I might as well come over and join this thread...goofy was late to the party!

Jete,
    I think this is first time in my life that I've ever rooted forthe Yanks and it feels icky (sounds like Yankee Diva)...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT : evening J, watched the replay this afternoon on ortiz's ball yesterday..definitely fair...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

evening jete....we're on the same page tonight for a change, but dont get use to itSurprisedTongue out

ya it was fair but the umpires conferred, no go. they need to do something about that yellow foul line. same thing happened last year. guessing next up instant replay will be fair/foul

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]NY with 4-0 lead now!
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Great news that the Yankees are winning right now.  Go Yankees ! 
    Unfortunately, the Red Sox are losing. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : What a shame that you can't concentrate on your Yankee game.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Oh but I can pike! I have the Sox game on my 47" tv, and the NYY game on my ipod (priorities?). It's called a "pennant race". Go back to listening on your static filled short wave radio and leave the rest of the 21st century free of your irrelevance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Reddick has messed up quite a few plays. Not a very good outfielder.  So much for the early lead. Oh, well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I am definitely rooting for the Yanks because it just doesn't look like the Sox can get it done on their own.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

This bad baseball they are playing is going to be the death of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]Reddick has messed up quite a few plays. Not a very good outfielder.  So much for the early lead. Oh, well.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

what happened?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I am definitely rooting for the Yanks because it just doesn't look like the Sox can get it done on their own.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Frame this post, take a real good look at it--then never ever post that again! LOL....Unfortunately, I have to agree with you though--and this game is beginning to concern me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : what happened?
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

?????????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Reddick has messed up quite a few plays. Not a very good outfielder.  So much for the early lead. Oh, well.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

He definitely doesn't have Drew's fielding ability.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS BALT : evening jete....we're on the same page tonight for a change, but dont get use to it ya it was fair but the umpires conferred, no go. they need to do something about that yellow foul line. same thing happened last year. guessing next up instant replay will be fair/foul
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] surprised it doesn't happen often... that corner runs out of foul ground quickly..