GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

hey beacon moron, time to be OPTIMISTOC right? score only one when they could have put up a 5 spot, now back to playing from behind AGAIN! WILL BEDARD GIVE US a quality start? no.. another 4 innning guy, perhaps 5 if perfect

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Unreal nothing like making an error and getting the pitch count up.  I guess no rest for the weary in the bullpen tonight. 

Saltamachia is nothing but a strikout machine. I have never seen the Atlanta Braves give up a good prospect. He has a hole in that swing of his.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow 70 pitches and now even through 3 innings, so much for our 3rd starter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : He definitely doesn't have Drew's fielding ability.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Or Conor Jackson's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : Oh but I can pike! I have the Sox game on my 47" tv, and the NYY game on my ipod (priorities?). It's called a "pennant race". Go back to listening on your static filled short wave radio and leave the rest of the 21st century free of your irrelevance.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]WAY TO SPELL IT OUT FOR HIS DOUCHINESSSSS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]hey beacon moron, time to be OPTIMISTOC right? score only one when they could have put up a 5 spot, now back to playing from behind AGAIN! WILL BEDARD GIVE US a quality start? no.. another 4 innning guy, perhaps 5 if perfect
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Well, in his defense, it'd help if his outfielders could catch the ball, I'm just sayin'.....and now he's had to work so hard in this one inning, he's wearing down. Disaster looms.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Going to be almost like throwing the BP at them tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : ?????????
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I live on the left coast and I don't have the game on TV...following on gameday...I did see the reply on MLB network...ugh!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I am definitely rooting for the Yanks because it just doesn't look like the Sox can get it done on their own.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]ONE OF MY MANY THREADS WAS ON THIS.. sox need to go 5=5 in 10. hopefully yanks can force tampa do likewise! so we sneak in by default...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : WAY TO SPELL IT OUT FOR HIS DOUCHINESSSSS!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Yes. He insists on impaling himself on my bayonet every few days.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

looking like we are going to have to burn the pen tonight

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : Great news that the Yankees are winning right now.  Go Yankees !  Unfortunately, the Red Sox are losing. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]YEP SUSAN..LOL, NOTHING HAPPENING WITH THE CELTS EH?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

That pitch count is ugly, we rarely ever get 7 complete innings out of our starters much less a complete game.. Does anybody know who and when our last complete game was?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

sacked packed again for the Yanks..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

ah heck, at least it's early

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

coma loves to wait tilo after the big hit to take out the pitcher, ugh our pitchers now cant make it through the THIRD inning

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Theres the game right there ! Another great acquisition from Theo. There were 2 outs a half hour ago. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

I just tuned in..... I thought Lackey pitched last night?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

NYY with bases loaded again. (that ok to talk about pike?) Bedard working too hard in this inning. Thanks Josh, catch that ball and none of this happens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : Or Conor Jackson's.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

You are right, but I really was hoping that Drew could return this season at least to see what he may have been able to contribute. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]That pitch count is ugly, we rarely ever get 7 complete innings out of our starters much less a complete game.. Does anybody know who and when our last complete game was?
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Wakefield, 8 innings in a loss. It was on the road, I can't remember where. Toronto maybe? Not sure.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

merloni was spot on last night on sports tonight when he said we are excited to see guys get into the 6th inning, while the rays expect their starters to go 8 or 9 every game, thats why we cant compete with them

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

We were not expecting Bedard  to through 100 pitches tonight  were we..

He  looks like he is dog tired and   throwing  50+ pitches this iing'

let's wait until we are down  5     to  pull him  Tito.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Y CANT THE SOX EVER DO THIS OFFENSIVELY? SUKSSSSS! ANOTHER NONQUALITY START.. this team has averaged less than 4 innings per start for september.. thats atrocious and on THEO. MILLWOOD COULD HAVE DONE THAT.. ON TITO, FOR NOT MOVING ACEVES THERE.. WHAT GOOD IS HE COMES IN THE 5TH AND PITCHES 3 INNINGS? he's only won ONE such game! make him start!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Major league look with that minor league feel!!!!!

btw this style of ball is GREAT for beer sales.