GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : but they don't win everygame in the regular season, how are they going to win every game in the post season
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

That's not the point...merely that if both of them pitch big, in big games like Lincecum and Cain did for the Giants last year it's doable...
    if we play all 19 games and they don't win all of their starts but take 2 0f 3 or 3 of 4 then whether it's Lackey or Bedard one of them will get 5 starts the other 3 and we'll need at least 1 win per series combined...

For the record I didn't say they would nor was Implying they could...merely that if the did we'd win it all! stranger things have happened

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

who the heck is vanderhuk.................era of 7?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yepppp SCORE TIED! I WILL PRESUME IT! OR ELSE...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Grab the lead off this bum before they go to the pen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : HOW MAny earned
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : That's not the point...merely that if both of them pitch big, in big games like Lincecum and Cain did for the Giants last year it's doable... if we play all 19 games and they don't win all of their starts but take 2 0f 3 or 3 of 4 then whether it's Lackey or Bedard one of them will get 5 starts the other 3 and we'll need at least 1 win per series combined... For the record I didn't say they would nor was Implying they could...merely that if the did we'd win it all! stranger things have happened
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

yes stranger things have  happened, like blowing a 9 game lead in september

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Scut is worth every penny he is being paid and then some.  He never complains, plays everyday and just gets it done!  Great attitude - great team player!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Aviles!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Aviles has been a BEAST. Great pickup there for Theo. He's doing everything Youk would do if out there. Is he this team's Mark Belhorn out of nowhere?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Nice to see the offense kicking in lately!! Keep em' coming boys!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

taking into account it is orioles pitching, everyone is getting good wood on the ball, solid hits. they were during the first game yesterday against guthrie, far and away the o's best pitcher. they continued in game two and again tonight. hope they're turning the corner and dont look back

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : yes stranger things have  happened, like blowing a 9 game lead in september

I thought Shaq was known for his congeniality and positivity? Just wondering.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : yes stranger things have  happened, like blowing a 9 game lead in september

Can you dig it....or are you a hater...Dude talk about stating the obvious and unless I am mistaken they haven't blown a 9 game lead...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : Ellsbury has committed two errors.............. in his entire career!!!!
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

and they were both in the same year... I dont get why some or should I say ONE person doesnt like this guy.  I dont get it!  Only a yankee fan could hate him so much you would think!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : I thought Shaq was known for his congeniality and positivity? Just wondering.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

absolutely, I have been blindly defending the sox all year, I am just very very concerned right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Funny how the Rays announcers say this series is "pitching optional" and so far our pitching has given up the same runs as theirs tonight. They're losers, I don't think they'll catch the Sox. Meanwhile, reverse PIVOT, PART 200!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]taking into account it is orioles pitching, everyone is getting good wood on the ball, solid hits. they were during the first game yesterday against guthrie, far and away the o's best pitcher. they continued in game two and again tonight. hope they're turning the corner and dont look back
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

this is a game we need to win and frankly should...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: BEDARD VS VANDENHURK : and they were both in the same year... I dont get why some or should I say ONE person doesnt like this guy.  I dont get it!  Only a yankee fan could hate him so much you would think!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

I love ells, hope we sign him long term soon

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

and right on cue Ellsbury delivers! 200th hit! Congrats Jacoby!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WOW 200 HITS FOR ELLS.. JUST NEEDS 2 MORE RBIS AND 2 MORE HRS FOR THE PERFECT LEADOFF SEASON.. 30HR-100 RBI-200HITS-100 RUNS-40 STEALS-GOLD GLOVE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

you know who is starting to concern me as well......this kid Nova is pitching another great game against the Rays, the team we can't beat

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Oh well, at least that's something.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]WOW 200 HITS FOR ELLS.. JUST NEEDS 2 MORE RBIS AND 2 MORE HRS FOR THE PERFECT LEADOFF SEASON.. 30HR-100 RBI-200HITS-100 RUNS-40 STEALS-GOLD GLOVE
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Its crazy, Papi is having a pretty good year and Ells is putting up those type of numbers from a leadoff spot, other than Papi's nice OBP

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

pedey has doubled his strikeout total from last year.

Nats up 3-0 over philly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Reynolds with his Reddick rendition