Game Thread - Friday Night vs Twins - Wakefield vs Baker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Re: Game Thread - Friday Night vs Twins - Wakefield vs Baker

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Friday Night vs Twins - Wakefield vs Baker:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread - Friday Night vs Twins - Wakefield vs Baker : Can you really say that about pedey? that hes in it for the paycheck? Baseballs this guys life and the paycheck he is getting is nothing compared to some peoples so why would you perceive pedey as a guy whose in it for the money. If you really truely believe that then you are not watching the same Pedey i have watched.
    Posted by zack5042

I love Pedroia, he is the Guy I don't miss when he's up and look forward to his spot in the lineup. First things first, THEY ARE ALL IN IT FOR THE MONEY !! Some more then others but I don't hear anybody refunding their checks for what has to be some of the worse baseball I've witnessed from this team in some time !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

don't answer it

turn on your outdoor lights

keep your cell phone in your hand

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Could be Francona !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

9:50 ending - best thing about this game

later ya'll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Weirdest thing just happened...someone just beat on my front door and when I went to answer it...nobody was there. 
    Posted by Yoshimi25

Seriously, call the police right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Thus far, nobody is running away with the division.  As badly as we've played, we are still in the thick of it.  Hard to believe, but true.
    Posted by joel49
    Really if the yankees win tonight we are 6 out already on may 6 thats not good it would be hard to be worst. Stop sugar coating this crap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Welp, I hung in til the bitter end. Let it never be said I don't bleed red--er, well, I guess everyone does. 8-9 at Fenway park. Wow. Who'd have ever thought it? Night all!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Friday Night vs Twins - Wakefield vs Baker : I love Pedroia, he is the Guy I don't miss when he's up and look forward to his spot in the lineup. First things first, THEY ARE ALL IN IT FOR THE MONEY !! Some more then others but I don't hear anybody refunding their checks for what has to be some of the worse baseball I've witnessed from this team in some time !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL

If you were working and you did a bad job one week would you give them a refund? i dont think you would. The guys gone through hearing hes not good enough i think hes more in it to prove a point than make the paycheck

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Sorry, didn't mean to distract from the game...

Cell phone and sword at hand.  I joke a lot about ninjas....but I really do own a sword and I really do know how to use it.  It's actually good Japanese steel...splurged years ago before I was a mom....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

We need more excuses. And a few more Polyannas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

....no, if the Yankees win tonight we're 5 out. Don't make it worse than it is for Heaven's sake. Yoshi? Call the cops. This time I'm outta here for real....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Meanwhile there's a no hitter going on in ST. Louis

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Friday Night vs Twins - Wakefield vs Baker : If you were working and you did a bad job one week would you give them a refund? i dont think you would. The guys gone through hearing hes not good enough i think hes more in it to prove a point than make the paycheck
    Posted by zack5042

Never had a bad week so I wouldn't know !! Worked on Aircraft, I have a bad week and somebody dies !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

and this has been a little more then a week !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

We need more excuses. And a few more Polyannas.
    Posted by NHSOUTH

er....I think I've got the Polyanna down pat.....

....it's just who I am.....lol!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karlosantonylimtiaco. Show Karlosantonylimtiaco's posts

Just when I thought they had taken their heads out from their rears, they decide to shove them deeper in. Seriously, they seem to be playing without any life. Maybe, just maybe, that actually have suffocated themselves. I know there is a lot of ball left in the season, but they are not inspiring any confidence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

We need to score more than 2 runs with 7 hits--2 being HR's--only 2 walks, doesn't matter how wakes pitches, or lackey

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

....no, if the Yankees win tonight we're 5 out. Don't make it worse than it is for Heaven's sake. Yoshi? Call the cops. This time I'm outta here for real....
    Posted by TheExaminer
    Six my friend the lost column the one that counts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

When its going bad its going bad. I cannot believe that they are just going to watch this team play like this and not fire the manager. Its like this team has no life to it and the manager is not helping it by being their buddy.
    Posted by AL34

Henry needs to do something big to get this team on track.  Spending big bucks on fat cat Red Sox players is just not going to get it done unfortunately, as the first part of 2011 has proved so far.  Whether it be canning Theo, and/or Francona, getting rid of, or sitting some of these under achieving fat cats, especially the likes of Lackey, Dice K, Wake, etc, etc, etc,  and bring up some of the kids who can't do any worse than these fat cats .  Clean house now and not at the end of the season.  Do something if the Sox want to have a chance to at least make the play-offs.  This team needs a bucket full of ice cold water on their face to wake up.....bolt of lightning in their rear end.....a slap across their face, etc, etc, etc.  Of course, nothing anything close to the above will happen.  Theo will still be insisting to play some of the has been, fat cats that he has signed to justify the big bucks he talked Henry into paying.  Francona will continue to chew and spit, although he finally got gissed off tonight.  Stupid base running, errors, balks, not driving in runners that are in scoring position for the most part,  etc, etc, etc.....well at least my rant makes me feel a little better.  Sorry about that.  go red sox!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Thanks for disclosing your field of expertise, Al.
    It justifies my fear of flying.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

To clarify my personal thoughts on the Red Sox at this point in time (not that anyone should give a chit) is simply.....

BOO!    Cry

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Let's pull for them today.  This is a critical game IMO.  If they lose it they are really in trouble.

PS - this was one of the most cordial game threads I've seen (with a couple of minor exceptions)........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts