Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox : If he comes up again, it will hopefully be against a right hander in which case Sutton will PH.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]great point, but u never know with tito. he's thinking how will that impact our defense if we only tie the game and have to go extra? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

joel because the other 2 runs were preventable. And 5-0 v. 7-0 is a huge gap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

it's about managing early to prevent too big a deficit...7 runs is just too big a deficit to recover from...and like you said down after 8 IP, also nearly insurmountable....it's the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

if you can prevent something from occuring, you better your chances of winning...that is not an act after an act, that is a fact.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

great play by Scutaro...I would bring in Bard or Papelbon to keep it a 2-run game...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

gonzo would have been out by a mile!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

navarro nice play....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

love how aggressive and take charge varro is out there. this is a guy u can teach stuff to. drew still hasnt learned to consistently go to left after all these years. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

communist, AGON is the MVP of the AL...he can run the bases with a walker and I'd be fine with him doing what he is doing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Navarro 3b, Youks RF...problem solved

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox : Nothing wrong with a sac fly, C-C.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

in that situation there is something wrong w/ a SF....down by 3 w/ 5 outs to play with? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]eggplants, that's very racist of you...if Reddick were black and Darnell was white, you'd be saying hit for Reddick!!!! at all costs...Once again, someone trying to keep down the black man. Sounds to me like Tito is being a racially diverse manager..a bad one too.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

DCater, your other posts are bad enough, but going there was completely out of line.  The poster you were responding to was critical of Francona and DMac and the move.  Fair enough. 

But you didn't have to inject race into it which has absolutely nothing to do the matter.  Francona has been stubbornly loyal to white players before like Bellhorn and Drew so there is no history or pattern to speak of to give reason to even imply that race had anything to do it, even it was a tasteless joke on your part.  It's just a reflection of the ugly side of you that you need to look at.  The same holds for Communist Contrarian who dittoheaded your comments.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]communist, AGON is the MVP of the AL...he can run the bases with a walker and I'd be fine with him doing what he is doing.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Laughing

I assume C-C is being facetious with regard to Adrian (at least I hope so).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Come on Jacoby. Do whatever it takes to get on.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

andymitch, who cost the Sox this game: Lackey or Tito? I say Tito

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5af036272fe44cce21ab161d46d0386b&plckUserId=5af036272fe44cce21ab161d46d0386b">
    First: 11/28/2009
    Last: 7/4/2011
    I WAS FLOORED when they signed him!!!!!! Especially to such a RICH & LONG contract!!!

You were the Board's biggest cheerleader for being the highest bidder for Slackey, coming off his big 2009 against the AAA AL West offenses.

billbyboy,

Nice try!  I guess you're ticked off that I think you are a Softy Alias!!!

I never, ever was a "cheerleader" for Lackey!

In fact, I don't believe I even joined this site until after his signing???  Not sure about that, but check out my entire history, IF YOU CAN FIND ANY POST BACK THEN IN SUPPORT OF LACKEY I WILL GLADLY PAY $200.00 TO YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY!!!!

Keep changing your name, you will still be a tool!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Youk is not moving to RF.....He's moving to DH and 1B but not the OF......Heck, we need a SS that can hit - why not move Youk there?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox : DCater, your other posts are bad enough, but going there was completely out of line.  The poster you were responding to was critical of Francona and DMac and the move.  Fair enough.  But you didn't have to inject race into it which has absolutely nothing to do the matter.  Francona has been stubbornly loyal to white players before like Bellhorn and Drew before so there is no history or pattern to speak of to give reason to even imply that race had anything to do it, even it was a tasteless joke on your part.  It's just a reflection of the ugly side of you that you need to look at.  The same holds for Communist Contrarian who dittoheaded your comments.
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Sheriff, let me introduce you to a friend of mine...sarcasm meet Sheriff, and Sheriff meet sarcasm

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Lackey, Francona, and the Navarro Error all contributed to the most likely loss......in that order.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

get ready for the MIRACLEEEE!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Here we go, Red Sox, here we go, clap clap.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Kick save and a beauty. Thanks, Hill!! Come on Pedey. Anything but a ground ball....unless it hits outfield grass...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Nice  to  see Ben francsco and his 5.00 era  closing   we got a chance         Go Sox !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

if Pedey hits a 2run homer, I still blame Tito

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ells........   4 for 4      What an AllStar!!!! 

RIGHT billbyboy????

Sections
Shortcuts