Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox

Youk may not been able to may that play. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

darnell is tito's favorite bench guy...he sees a quality utility guy, and the reality is he is a career minor leaguer who shows why he is a career minor leaguer...a man has go to know his limitations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]as a big supporter of Theo, u messed up man. u went away from your philosophy of not signing guys over 30 to huge deals and the team will pay for it. lackey should refund everyones game tickets price for today with his contract he does not deserve. On top of that, he should buy free drinks and dinner for everyone there for ruining their 4th celebrations with that display of baseball. I saw more heart and athleticism in joey chestnut the hot dog eater than lackey.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]does chestnut pitch? 62 hot dogs.. wow! love how those guys call it as if its horse racing or some kind of actual sport! yey to gluttony, the american pasttime.. imagine somalia or sudan having a festival to gluttony like that?  anyway, withlackey, theo messed up. love him too but from day one i never got it. he did it because he could! had the resources and figured he could be a good 4th starter at worse, y not just fill in a need with some certainty. will take the ball every 5th day and eat innings. rather than asking if that was the best available guy. no prob with crawford (same approach), big issue with lackless from the beginning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

If Navarro plays anywhere like Nunez did for Jeter on Yanks (offensively), i would be thinking about putting Youkilis in RF. Turn him into an OF if possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Navarro is a stud fielder.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]... is a stud player, you cut DREW when craw is ready and let varo stay up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Youk may not been able to may that play. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]what happened to youk?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan93311. Show patsfan93311's posts

It's obvious now, the rumor must be true. McDonald has some serious dirt on Tito. How else can a guy batting .119 even be in the lineup let alone pinch hit for a guy batting .404?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LOL, sorry that is too funny...I anoint Navarro 3b, and he wickets it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

and that could very well be the ball game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]If Navarro plays anywhere like Nunez did for Jeter on Yanks (offensively), i would be thinking about putting Youkilis in RF. Turn him into an OF if possible.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]oh my.. know one's limitations eh.. that was very youkish! like him though...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

youk makes that play

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Navarro is a stud fielder.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

My bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

andymitch, and that goes back to my point about 5-0 and 7-0...one is a lead that is approachable, the other is a lead that is too insurmountable...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In contrast to the earlier play, Youk would have made that play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

joel, you learn from the past...just saying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Youk would have pulled his achilles trying to field either ball...he is a walking medical disaster....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox : what happened to youk?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Hit between the shoulder blades with a pitch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox : what happened to youk?

HBP on the back. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Youk got drilled in the upper back second time through the lineup...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I just looked at the score. Yikes! Lackey ought to be ashamed of himself. His conscience ought to get the better of him. He is absolutely ripping off the Redsox organization. He really ought to refund some of the money back to the organization. I can understanding struggling to a degree, but this is absurd! I would be very suprised, at this point, if he ever regains the form he had with the Angels. WHat a bummer! And then there is the Dice-K deal. I HATE WASTING MONEY!
    Posted by Karlosantonylimtiaco[/QUOTE]lackless' fastball is tapping out at 89, it used to be 93-94. kind of like what happened to dice k, which is y he may need tommy john!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Time to put up a four spot now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox : Youk got drilled in the upper back second time through the lineup...
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]thanks, he's a magnet for that. noone gets less respect who should than youk.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

terrific rendition of God Bless America

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Monday-Blue Jays at Red Sox : lackless' fastball is tapping out at 89, it used to be 93-94. kind of like what happened to dice k, which is y he may need tommy john!
    I believe he actually hit 94-95 on a couple of pitches today, but he threw too many pitches that caught too much plate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]                         Post game interview question that will not be asked." Tito, how come you left Lackey in for so long?  Everybody's banging Lackey now. Where are the TF questions or the TF  defenders. He should have been out after the 2nd inning. (2) for Wheeler, (2) for Jencks then see where you are at the 7 inning mark. It's not rocket science it's called a plan. With JL you have to go in with a plan. Truth of the matter is; there is no plan. Leave Lackey in to get crushed and go get him when the game is out of reach, 7-0. Thats how you preserve your BP and not give your team a chance at winning. Tito did this , Tito did that, Manager of the Year, HOF. He stinks, big time.   

tito: well, he started pretty good. he had a great demeanor out there. he was fighting, he was battling, had that special look in his eye. he was making al his pitches, they were just hitting great pitches where noone was. just one of those. i look for lack to bounce back and compete for the cy young by the time its all over.                                                        
    Posted by eggplants[/QUOTE]