game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54)

I think Tito was toying with what to do in the post season here today.  We certainly should have scored more against harrison & the ranger pen.  And, some of the 3-6 'starters' may be on a short leash as Sept progresses against the AL East games

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54)

What we have seen on the homestand this week cannot make us feel very confident about the post season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Eh -- an ugly series. Just put it in the rearview mirror and move on and forget about it. As Meat Loaf would sing, "Objects in the rearview mirror may appear closer than they are."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

guys, i saw a replay of Kinsler's triple...is Jackson alright?...hit the wall hard..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

It doesn't look good about CJ running into the wall.

Jackson hit the wall at full speed attempting to catch Ian Kinsler's third-inning RBI triple. He was holding his left arm and flexing his right knee after the play.

Jackson was checked by a trainer and manager Terry Francona, but stayed in the game. He was replaced by Darnell McDonald when the Red Sox took the field in the fourth.

Boston announced he had a bruised right knee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Best.

Team.

EVAH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

Where was the positive spin boy during this game thread?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54) :  Mikey, was just reading through the game thread, because yes, I missed the game yesterday. it's not your business where I was and why would you even care? Did you happen to notice cain-reation missed it also?
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I was just asking, the thread seemed as if it lacked pom-poms.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54) : well, since you're so concerned, I was helping and supporting a friend, who's home on the shore, was being demolished. it had been in the family for generations and we stood and watched all the memories being torn down with it. I felt it was more important than the game or this. is this really necessary Mikey?
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it may have a happy ending.  You know in with the new out with the old, the glass is always half full, the pitching will come around, its always darkest before dawn, the clutch hitting will return, tomorrow is another day etc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54) : not sure what the sarcasm has to do with someone's home being torn down, who doesn't have a place to live or adequate insurance to rebuild. they're grateful for their friends, family and what they were able to salvage. I would think after your military service, you could relate to that. I'm sorry my support of the Red Sox bothers you so much, but I hope you're right, we have a happy ending. if not, the sun will rise and be another day, which in the end, is what's important. have to go find my pom poms GO SOX!!!!! Happy Labor Day Mikey
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    You're too thin skinned for this board, you're super optimistic and some posters, even Sox fans find that amusing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54) : I'm not on the board anymore mikey,just doing the game threads. I'm not too thin skinned, just not interested in arguing, attacking and insulting people, over a baseball team no less. seems unnessary, a waste of time and energy.  i'm optimistic, lifes hard enough, makes it easier and happier. not sure who thinks what, only matters what I think about myself. enjoy your game mikey. going to watch mine.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    If you expect people won't comment on and poke a little fun about some optimism that can be over the top at times, you're wrong. Enjoy your game.