game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from *-The-Babe-*. Show *-The-Babe-*'s posts

Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54)

In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54) : Bullies like you need to take classes in anger management

Posted by Goofywocky[/QUOTE]

LOL....I am not a bully nor am I angry. Actually I'm quite happy. My Yanks blew out the blue jays and the blosox are getting hammered again in fenway. Getting ready to go to a beach bbq shortly. Nothing to be angry about.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from *-The-Babe-*. Show *-The-Babe-*'s posts

Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54)

In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: game thread, Red Sox (84-54) vs Rangers(79-61, Lackey vs Harrison79-61) @ Boston Red Sox (84-54) : Babe was a pig in the movie and that hasn't changed. Ignore him, especially during games like this. If the score was reverse he'd be nowhere in sight. He wasn't here at all yesterday. Don't worry, NYY will trip up eventually and he'll go away.

Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

LOL...swing and a miss. Have some friends down from Saugus and we watched the games at a bar near the beach.

And even when the Yanks lost in the post season last year I was still here. You are clueless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Yes, good outing by Albers, and sox finally broke the 0-7 drought in scoring opps...should have got more

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from *-The-Babe-*. Show *-The-Babe-*'s posts

LOL....singing "Sweet Caroline" while your team is getting blown out. How gay.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Way to chase ball 4 Craw. Ubelievable, he simply cannot lay off that low and outside pitch, and they're killing him with it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts