Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23

In Response to Re: Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23:
    [QUOTE]Ross may hit long homeruns but that's about it...
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

The non solo type!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Lesters back out there 105 pitches....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is getting crazy. It is one thing to criticize when something is not up to par. But , a guy hits a two run blast to tie the game , and he gets ripped?   Too much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Lesters back out there 105 pitches....
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Lester usually has a limit of about 120.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]This is getting crazy. It is one thing to criticize when something is not up to par. But , a guy hits a two run blast to tie the game , and he gets ripped?   Too much.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

espescially on this team.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Anyone ever notice that it seems like big league outfielders catch the ball in the palm of their glove instead of the pocket. When I've played ball, I've always tried to get the ball into the pocket, but not always so pro players. Anyone know why this is?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23 : What?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    how was that hard for you to understand? Ross hits long home runs but that's about it, so let me break it down for you. The OF Cody Ross when he bats can only hit fastballs down the middle for long home runs and that it. Therefore he doesn't get singles, doubles or much of anything else, that would be triples, walk, etc. He also is terrible at defense. Thus, Ross hits long homeruns but that's about it.... it's not a knock that's just his game, it was clear from spring training that all he would be doing is swinging for the fences.

get it now? Try examing what I actually typed next time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Twins helped Lester out there. Can he go one more? Can we get him the lead ?  Stay tuned.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]This is getting crazy. It is one thing to criticize when something is not up to par. But , a guy hits a two run blast to tie the game , and he gets ripped?   Too much.

The fill-in announcer on NESN FROM Minn is a better Sox fan than some on here. Hey, where'd the NY trolls go? hahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23 : Lester usually has a limit of about 120.

just what he needed, quick 1.2.3 shutdown inning 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]The trolls seem to be out in force tonight Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone ever notice that it seems like big league outfielders catch the ball in the palm of their glove instead of the pocket. When I've played ball, I've always tried to get the ball into the pocket, but not always so pro players. Anyone know why this is?

Probs cuz they can get away with it. Lol  Uhh nick cafardo announcing with Orsillo now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone ever notice that it seems like big league outfielders catch the ball in the palm of their glove instead of the pocket. When I've played ball, I've always tried to get the ball into the pocket, but not always so pro players. Anyone know why this is?

Much bigger gloves and more padding

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23 : how was that hard for you to understand? Ross hits long home runs but that's about it, so let me break it down for you. The OF Cody Ross when he bats can only hit fastballs down the middle for long home runs and that it. Therefore he doesn't get singles, doubles or much of anything else, that would be triples, walk, etc. He also is terrible at defense. Thus, Ross hits long homeruns but that's about it.... it's not a knock that's just his game, it was clear from spring training that all he would be doing is swinging for the fences. get it now? Try examing what I actually typed next time.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Panties in a wad are they? You really need to lighten up. I don't need to examine anything you write if I don't feel like it, and I'll comment in whatever way I deem humorous, and/or necessary. If you don't like it, put me on ignore. Otherwise, keep the sarcasm and condescension to yourself. Anything here you don't understand?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Looks like we may be headed for another of those Red Sox patented "walk off" road games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Twins will scratch across a run and Sox will go down 1-2-3 in ninth. Writing is on the wall. Hope I am wrong but that is how the year is going. Pedroia, A Gon and Papi one two three. Wow.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

When I first heard of Cody Ross he was with the Marlins and he always seemed to be hitting homers. Cody Ross is the least of our problems, for his ability he is an asset.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23 : Panties in a wad are they? You really need to lighten up. I don't need to examine anything you write if I don't feel like it, and I'll comment in whatever way I deem humorous, and/or necessary. If you don't like it, put me on ignore. Otherwise, keep the sarcasm and condescension to yourself. Anything here you don't understand?

Woof, Woof........down boy down.....LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Don just said the bullpens will decide the game. Uh oh! It's over.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Bullpen time....breath, held 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Told you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread Red Sox/Twins 4/23 : Woof, Woof........down boy down.....LOL
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

LOL....I seem to have uncovered a troll. Don't know what his deal is. When I said what I did to him it was the sort of joke they have in Major League on the fly ball that didn't make it over the wall. "Too High? What do you mean 'too high'?" Guess he didn't like it. Oh well......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sweeney butchered that one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Twins will scratch across a run and Sox will go down 1-2-3 in ninth. Writing is on the wall. Hope I am wrong but that is how the year is going. Pedroia, A Gon and Papi one two three. Wow.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

Check.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

That play was botched. Sweeney looked bad. Good throw gets him at third. Ben! Please get Bobby some players.