Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop

Why does she have to interview the Rays players - and I am seeing it on a Rays station!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop

Mistake by Rays announcer - lol.  Now I really do dislike them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop:
    [QUOTE]I am disappointed tremendously in what is happening with the team that I have rooted for since my grandfather took me to Fenway in 1957 but I never look for a scapegoat when things go bad. I saw decades of heartbreak and the agony of defeat numerous times. My mission on this thread and on the forum is to merely in general is to add an ounce of perfume to the gallons of ripe sewerage that is so prevalent here every night.  How in the world can you blame me for that?
    Posted by Pollyanna1964[/QUOTE]

Really? Then stop ripping everyone who doesn't see things exactly like you. Stop posting like you are the only true fan and the rest of us (who are just as hurt as you claim to be) are idiots that have never seen a baseball game. Stop defining your own posts as "perfume" and the rest of us as "ripe sewage". Drop the arrogance, drop the unwarranted sarcasm, drop the psuedonymns, drop the disguises. Come out here and post in the light like a man so we all know who you are and what you think, do it with respect to the feelings of others, and you just MIGHT get some respect in this forum pike.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Petty dismal performance tonight. Wild card lead is now 5 1/2 and dropping. Sox need to figure out what is wrong and come out strong tomorrow night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xmen. Show xmen's posts

Good for you Exam.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop : Really? Then stop ripping everyone who doesn't see things exactly like you. Stop posting like you are the only true fan and the rest of us (who are just as hurt as you claim to be) are idiots that have never seen a baseball game. Stop defining your own posts as "perfume" and the rest of us as "ripe sewage". Drop the arrogance, drop the unwarranted sarcasm, drop the psuedonymns, drop the disguises. Come out here and post in the light like a man so we all know who you are and what you think, do it with respect to the feelings of others, and you just MIGHT get some respect in this forum pike.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Personnally , I prefer the rose in the ragweed to the perfume in the raw sewerage. That is kind of disgusting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]I am disappointed tremendously in what is happening with the team that I have rooted for since my grandfather took me to Fenway in 1957 but I never look for a scapegoat when things go bad. I saw decades of heartbreak and the agony of defeat numerous times. My mission on this thread and on the forum is to merely in general is to add an ounce of perfume to the gallons of ripe sewerage that is so prevalent here every night.  How in the world can you blame me for that?
    Posted by Pollyanna1964[/QUOTE]

When does it end though?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop : Really? Then stop ripping everyone who doesn't see things exactly like you. Stop posting like you are the only true fan and the rest of us (who are just as hurt as you claim to be) are idiots that have never seen a baseball game. Stop defining your own posts as "perfume" and the rest of us as "ripe sewage". Drop the arrogance, drop the unwarranted sarcasm, drop the psuedonymns, drop the disguises. Come out here and post in the light like a man so we all know who you are and what you think, do it with respect to the feelings of others, and you just MIGHT get some respect in this forum pike.

pollyanna must have put everyone on ignore.. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop : Personnally , I prefer the rose in the ragweed to the perfume in the raw sewerage. That is kind of disgusting.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

LOL....yeah, perfume in raw sewage don't do a thing for the sewage, just becomes part of the sewage. It's more disgusting, but also more applicable to what he's doing. His perfume adds nothing to our sewage, even if we admit it's sewage, which we don't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Thank you, Examiner. Well said!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Petty dismal performance tonight. Wild card lead is now 5 1/2 and dropping. Sox need to figure out what is wrong and come out strong tomorrow night.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Hope so dg, but it doesn't look good. The pitching matchup favors them Saturday, and Sunday we have to go against Shields. Getting just one would keep them off our backs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by LondonRedSox[/QUOTE]

Lol, good one London. Pulled out all the stops to show your grief tonight. Ditto on that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread, Red Sox vs. Devil Dogs, Sept. 9, 2011 Lackey vs Davis @ the trop : LOL....yeah, perfume in raw sewage don't do a thing for the sewage, just becomes part of the sewage. It's more disgusting, but also more applicable to what he's doing. His perfume adds nothing to our sewage, even if we admit it's sewage, which we don't.
    It really is not worth responding to him. That is what he wants. His only purpose is to try and annoy people. It is not about being " positive " or " negative."  It is all about him having a need for attention.  Just laugh it off.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ouch!!...another double loss night..man, both Yanks and Sox scuffling.. i guess still being on top is the blessing barely..Frown..Yanks could be 5.5 up right now as well as at least 1.5 out...just gotta push on (both teams).....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Tito should have pulled the Lackey, knowing he had no bullets left in the tank (or gun or gas in the tank?). Please, no more going Grady Little on us.  Pedey got a single, but no excuses for Davis getting a complete game.  Angels did us a favor.  Lots of pressure now on Weiland and Lester. We'll have to eat Lackey's contract just like many other bad heists given to other players by the Theo. Money mouth

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Two kids on soccer and all the practices and games that go with that, that is why I can sqay at least when I went to pick them up I did not have to continue to watch. Typical Lackey start 5 runs early and a lot of barking. When is Agon GOING TO CARRY THIS TEAM.