Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Below .200 is called the Mendoza line. I don't think they have a name for below.100.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

The MacD line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]Watching MLB network. I guess they dont have a comercial lined up so They are showing the HR on a loop
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12[/QUOTE]

Actually, the universe is being specifically altered for you because you questioned whether he should have hit. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Regarding McDonald, the good news is that right hander Jordan Lyles is scheduled to pitch tomorrow.  As I stated earlier, I believe that Darnell has started his last game for the Sox (barring another rash of injuries).  Hopefully, a right handed reliever will be in when he is due up next, and he will have taken his last hacks for a while.  A hate to get down on any Sox player, and Darnell gave us some thrills last season, but enough is enough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Would like to see Aceves get a three-inning save in this game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : In Pawtucket, hopefully.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]JOEL, MAC SHOULD BE GONE WITH DREW ON MONDAY. or mac should just be sent down in case of a serious emergency. if u saw the front page, i've been pushing for sutton and navarro to stay along with reddick everyday in right when craw is back. chieng is hitting .302 in pawtucket with 7 hrs just in june, daniel nava from last year hit over .400 in june with 2 hrs inpawtuckt. th OF needs some new blood. tired of drew... if we can upgrade off the waiver wire or via trade so be it. no reson for reddy not to be out there against lefties when he is hitting .750 against them.. enough is enough!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Let the start Navarro threads begin.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    I would not be surprised if Scutaro got tomorrow off , and Navarro played short.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]All-in-all, good start for Miller. A little shaky at times but he persevered.
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]miller should be the lefty setup guy next to bard when buch is ready.. dont put wake to sleep! next year, miller is the 5th starter!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : JOEL, MAC SHOULD BE GONE WITH DREW ON MONDAY. or mac should just be sent down in case of a serious emergency. if u saw the front page, i've been pushing for sutton and navarro to stay along with reddick everyday in right when craw is back. chieng is hitting .302 in pawtucket with 7 hrs just in june, daniel nava from last year hit over .400 in june with 2 hrs inpawtuckt. th OF needs some new blood. tired of drew... if we can upgrade off the waiver wire or via trade so be it. no reson for reddy not to be out there against lefties when he is hitting .750 against them.. enough is enough!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Joel, footnote to your post about letting the Navarro threads begin.  Cue COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Slasher Bourn again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

The "Mendoza Line" was created as a harmless clubhouse joke amongst friends. "My teammates Paciorek and Bochte used it to make fun of me," Mendoza said.
     They now have half a Medndoza...meaning absolutely no stick out there

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Things are getting interesting. I would think that Bard and Pap are available, tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Aceves threads are going to be beginning if he can't get out three here......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]If McDonald keeps playing much longer, I'm driving to Boston to kill him.And I live in Colorado. Tito, WAKE UP.
    Posted by jimedfred[/QUOTE]

I guess everyone else is anesthetized to crap like this since no one commented.  I am not.  This is a ridiculous post...joking or not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Joel, footnote to your post about letting the Navarro threads begin.  Cue COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]
    hmmm, i got started with navarro BEFORE he was called up and before everyone got all over his jock and bandwagon... he just reinforced my view, didnt start with his performance today. any of these guys will be better than drew/mac.. time to do what the 86 mets did george foster.. he was doing exactly what drew is doing and was the third highest paid guy in baseball at the time. i lived in ny during that time and we all know what happened to the mets in 86...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Where's Diaz when you need him?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Looked like strike three.  Did not want to see Pence up with the bases loaded.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : hmmm, i got started with navarro BEFORE he was called up and before everyone got all over his jock and bandwagon... he just reinforced my view, didnt start with his performance today. any of these guys will be better than drew/mac.. time to do what the 86 mets did george foster.. he was doing exactly what drew is doing and was the third highest paid guy in baseball at the time. i lived in ny during that time and we all know what happened to the mets in 86...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt it, CONTRARIAN.  You have a thread about everything.  You may even have pro and counter threads about the same subjects. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Joel, footnote to your post about letting the Navarro threads begin.  Cue COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]\

I posted at 8:57.  Someone (not C-C) started a Navarro thead at 9:03.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Surprised to see Bard here. Figured three straight games was too much to ask......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

plate umpire needs glasses

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is not good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : I don't doubt it, CONTRARIAN.  You have a thread about everything.  You may even have pro and counter threads about the same subjects. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]NO I DONT.. I'M VERY CONSISTENT WITH MY SOX THREADS! drew should go, mac should go to the minors. give sutton and navarro shots as reddy plays everyday.. even obama can find clarity in that...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : I guess everyone else is anesthetized to crap like this since no one commented.  I am not.  This is a ridiculous post...joking or not.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

You're right, jim. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

That run is on the umps.